The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 19, 2019, 11:09:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Channeling... An amazing tool  (Read 85841 times)
galaxy_storm
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 07, 2008, 20:17:43 »

My thought on existence and creation is that it is all a beautiful thought in the mind of the Sublime Almighty. HE is not some buddy buddy as this persons says,"HE IS LORD OF ALL AND WEMUST BOW DOWN IN AWE AND REVERENCE BEFORE HIM" Peace be upon him

Alan
From the inside of my being I really hope you're wrong.

Flow...
CFTraveler
« Reply #351 on: June 07, 2008, 20:20:53 »

Coveta,

Now I have read the supposed channeling by mustardseed in his thread Channeling god and his "god"

His supposed god  just never answers questions. At least "Elohim" gives intelligent answers.

My thought on existence and creation is that it is all a beautiful thought in the mind of the Sublime Almighty. HE is not some buddy buddy as this persons says,"HE IS LORD OF ALL AND WEMUST BOW DOWN IN AWE AND REVERENCE BEFORE HIM" Peace be upon him

Alan

Any being who want someone to bow down and revere him (or her) would have to be insecure and needy, wouldn't he?  Doesn't sound like God to me.  More like a tyrant, and an insecure one at that.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #351 on: June 07, 2008, 20:20:53 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Alan McDougall
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: June 07, 2008, 20:28:25 »

Glaxystorm,

I am wrong I apologised to David/ mystardseed God is not a tyrant but a friend , I tried to delete this unfortunate post but did not know how. ignore my stupidly I am not competent to comment in this are . I assume this is a Muslim thread and was testing the waters. I will not revisite this thread again

Sorry

Alan

Take Care

Alan
CFTraveler
« Reply #353 on: June 07, 2008, 20:37:31 »

Why would you assume this is a muslim thread?
Alan McDougall
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: June 08, 2008, 07:30:29 »

Why do I assume this thread is Muslim, because of my impetuous nature where I often shoot myself in the foot. Oh!! the "PAIN" but it makes me more careful not to do it again. The other reason was my tendency to read a book from the last page instead of starting at the first. But take it from me. I am learing fast and adjusting to negotiating through the the forum in the correct way.

Unlike some others I can admit it when I am wrong and move on.

Sorry man!!

Alan

Take Care

Alan
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #354 on: June 08, 2008, 07:30:29 »

Mustardseed
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 08, 2008, 23:57:11 »

huh///don't get it.............sorry a bit slow

Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!
Alan McDougall
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: June 09, 2008, 09:48:27 »

mystardseed

huh///don't get it.............sorry a bit slow

For example in your thread I just read the subject title and did not like it and became fired up,  so to speak.

This is worse than than reading a book from from the last page and judging the whole book , I judged the whole book (namely Davids thread "Channeling God") by its cover not even Reading the first page before I leaped into uncharted waters.

I hope this is the last word on this sorry affair!!

Yours

Alan

Take Care

Alan
Covelo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #357 on: June 11, 2008, 01:21:40 »

All Right... Enough confusion... What do yo guys think about this new video?  This is why I just posted it here so that you could see this material from another perspective and give an update on the progress of this ongoing project.

Peace...
Covelo

--Positive Energy--
CFTraveler
« Reply #358 on: June 11, 2008, 17:23:48 »

Very cool, Covelo.  I really liked the visualization idea.  Will there be more YouTube videos in the future?
Covelo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #359 on: June 11, 2008, 19:06:30 »

Yes, I plan to continue putting up more videos... maybe I'll find some more visualization exercises.

Peace...

--Positive Energy--
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: