The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2019, 23:44:40

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Books to read?  (Read 932 times)
Fuzziwig
Astral Energy 2

Fuzziwig@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« on: January 09, 2004, 13:50:14 »

Hello Bob251
I recommend that you look into this link :
Mayatnik's Book Recommendations
They are books that are recommended by Mayatniks guide Karek and so should be the very best and accurate. The material in those books was channeled by Mayatnik before he had read them or even known about them, but the books confirmed his channelings was absolutely correct. So that should indicate a certain accuracy [Wink].
I know this because of the working relationship I have with him on the Reptilian Communications Thread

Light and Compassion
Fuzziwig
Bob251
Astral Energy 1

gamebum251
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 18:26:38 »

ACK!  I completely forgot we had a section for books on this forum.  I feel like a klutz now [B)].  Thanks Fuzziwig.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 18:26:38 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bob251
Astral Energy 1

gamebum251
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 03:23:38 »

So, I've been following the alien communication for some time, starting back in July when MAYATNIK started the Pendulum thread.  Now it has branched out to two different races: The Zeta and the Reptilians.  And so, for several reasons (one being that I don't feel like sifting through the original thread that MAYATNIK started way back when) I pose this question to each of the three races (and any others that would like to input):

What, if any, are good books or sources of information about your race or anything that has to do with the "true nature of reality".

What I mean by the "true nature of reality" is almost anything that has to do with the Metaphysical, any of the topics on this forum, what humans are, what they were designed for, just....anything that isn't spoon-fed to us in schools and religion (or forced down our throats, as some might see it [|)] ).

I look forward to answers, and hopefully some good reading material [Wink] .
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: