The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 21:20:44

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hearing something before sleep  (Read 4298 times)
DreambreaX
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2014, 10:25:12 »

I have several times of hearing something during before sleep.

Just before sleep, I hear someone slam the doors, it makes me awake again, But actually no one is really slam the doors.

Just before sleep for the second time, I hear someone put their glass on the table, I wake up again, no one is there.

There are many other sound, its sound like people are doing something in my house but actually no one is doing that. This hearing appear just before I sleep.

what is this?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 15:50:38 »

Research hypnogogic sounds.  smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 15:50:38 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

jessicalynncp
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 07:50:33 »

I hear people talking. Now It's in my mind, I can't hear what they're saying or it's just random words, I cant really follow it, dont know if my brain is doing it or if I'm tapping into something else.

I also half dream and shock myself awake because I've fallen off something and hit the floor / believed my story in my head and gotten frightened. The more I'm aware of all of this the more creepy my existance becomes haha

Woohoo!
jessicalynncp
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 08:01:21 »

I'll also add It's not like a schitzophrenic thing .. it sounds like it but I know it isn't, I'm not fearful of it if that makes a difference haha

Woohoo!
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 17:10:45 »

Research hypnogogic sounds.  smiley

Wink

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 17:10:45 »

jessicalynncp
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 04:26:29 »

Yes Xanth got it!!

Woohoo!
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 04:29:25 »

Yes Xanth got it!!
LoL  Smiley

Glad to be of help! 

Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 02:29:37 »

Schitzophrenics cannot distinguish reality from astral. The input they recieve is mostly shadow and thoughtform in nature. The problem is their mind cannot distinguish between what their forming and astral input and physical reality. What's more the barrier then breaks down and they're not able to sleep and the problem becomes a destructive cycle.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 03:24:07 »

These sounds can be created by you. Not thumps bangs and screaming which you'll.have read about if you did the research Xanth suggested.
You create your own.
Think of actually hearing a song that you like. Not imagine it, actually hear it playing. It will when you  get into the same position next time. The other random noises don't come if you do this correctly.
You'll hear your song playing.
 grin

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Mydral
Astral Energy 3

Mydrall2002@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 10:44:38 »

I actually hear cracks in my room at night before going to sleep while I am still perfectly awake. Just at night, at no other times during the day, right at the  bottom of my bed. There is no object which can cause this as far as I can tell, unless of course some damage in the floor wood and some weight/pressure causing it randomly. I usually just think "leave me alone" and go to sleep then lol.

In somnis veritas
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 10:11:23 »

When deep enough in the hypnagogic state any cracks and bangs can have a metallic synthesized aftertone. These sound like a digital playback error.
All natural and nothing of concern, ignore them and continue.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2016, 19:40:49 »

There could also be a perfectly natural explanation. Houses/buildings can sometimes just hold onto sounds. I used to could quite clearly hear conversations that had taken place in the kitchen in the day time. Wide awake in my room I could hear them exactly as they transpired. Mom and dad would hear a fuzzier version but then again their bedroom was further away from the kitchen. That all changed when they remodeled. It was only creepy till we figured it out.

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: