The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2017, 12:09:42

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How does this work? I stopped a small hurricane  (Read 1070 times)
beavis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« on: September 18, 2015, 11:03:34 »

It was years ago when I lived in Silicon Valley in California USA. Usually my metaphysical skill (such as telekinesis and telepathy) isnt much, but most people dont do it at all that they're aware of. At rare times it gets far stronger, and only for short times. I dont know what causes it, and I'm not afraid of it since I stay in control of my mind at those times, but its something I need to understand and I dont know how to proceed in understanding it.

Within a half hour, a strong wind built up, and the air was like it could rain but not yet. I like a good storm. Can be lots of fun. But this became a possibly dangerous wind. Inch thick branches were blowing off trees. It was the kind of wind that you had to open your windows to balance the pressure inside and outside in case the buildings started coming apart. I stayed away from windows because it looked like a chance of small objects flying through them and could hit me on the head at fatal speed, even though there werent much of these objects.

Nobody dared to go outside except people who were stuck in traffic as it was a city.

To my surprise, a feeling came over me that I had a few rare times before. Its hard to describe. I felt like I was made of liquid metal or vibrations of a musical horn. I felt very peaceful and could not bring myself to have any aggressive thought, which I tried just as an experiment once I noticed this to have aggressive thoughts but I couldnt. I felt like I could punch my hand through a solid engine block (which I had no desire to do) like it was made of butter, but I didnt believe I could do that and instead thought my mind must not be working right since if I did that I'd get hurt.

I tried a smaller experiment, something I wouldnt normally be able to do. I held a pencil between thumb and other finger on the same hand and slowly crushed it into sawdust. This dust fell from between my fingers from between the now 2 halfs of that new pencil. I had confirmed my temporarily increased strength.

The small hurricane was getting worse. I didnt want it to blow cars into eachother, which it wasnt doing for parked cars but for those still on the road it could have easily blown them into eachother by making it hard to steer, and it was already shaking the parked cars a little. I was also getting a little scared I wasnt safe inside my apartment, but mostly I was safe as long as I stayed where the windows dont have as much a direct path to me.

I noticed that I had become in sync with the wind. Its direction and speed all around me was in strong sync with my brainwaves. Anything it did, I thought, and anything I thought, it did. But I hadnt much tested it since, as I said I was in a very peaceful state of mind and couldnt bring myself to think anything aggressive even when I tried to as an experiment. This meant that changing the movements of the wind were not something I naturally wanted to do, but I decided to do it anyways since it was getting dangerous. I walked outside and held my arms outward as I normally do in meditation, to get more in sync with the wind, and I with precision set the small hurricane on a gradually lower wind speed that I knew would spread it out over the next few minutes and things would go back to normal, which it did.

I dont know why I can do that kind of thing at rare times compared to the normally very small telekinesis and telepathy. I want to understand why and how it happens, but I dont know where to look. It just doesnt happen often enough to explore it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 11:50:03 by beavis » Logged
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 13:41:51 »

Perhaps there was a large scale thought on exactly the same. You may have been the straw to break the camels back so to speak.
Everyone else probably thought it coincidental and forgot about it. That's typical...

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 13:41:51 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 13:51:33 »

My daughter could mess with the weather when she was little. You may want to bring in some rain for your area before you run out of water. I'm not being sarcastic either. Give it a shot there is nothing to loose.
beavis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 05:05:15 »

Ive known people who could make it rain, done it myself a few times too. Weather seems to be a common thing to flow with our thoughts.

I prefer to do it by mental action alone but theres various things people do to get in the rainmaking state of mind https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainmaking_(ritual)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 05:07:54 by beavis » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: