The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2020, 00:49:22

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: insect entity ?  (Read 950 times)
bentheogen
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: February 11, 2004, 20:28:01 »

a novice, but have had successful experiences with seeing auras and often experience the symptoms of projection (rush of energy, vertigo etc) but they're too intense at this early stage of development.

i was in a rather hypnagogic state a day or two ago, after having no sleep for a couple of days. i had another couple of jolting rushes of energy, but something pretty strange happened this time.

an image of a razorblade opening my wrist (and also feeling the sensation) had me bolt upright in seconds, as the thought of razorblades to me are like nails down a chalkboard to other people. at this very moment though i saw in my mind what seemed to be some kind of bug, it looked like a little fly. i'm not sure if it was entering my wrist, coming out of it, or a seperate image in my mind. but as i was shocked into sitting up, i opened my eyes and it was still there for another couple of seconds.

i'm not too sure whether i could hear anything, i was too tired to notice/remember.

anyone know if this experience has any significance?
much appreciated
b
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: