The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 06, 2020, 23:01:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Lights  (Read 2318 times)
Tom
« on: March 24, 2003, 17:04:47 »

It must be a very common experience. It is interesting to see it described in different ways. Like with seeing auras, background, mood, and lighting seem to line up and cause the little dots to be seen. One of my teachers told me to relax and look into the sky when it is bright and there are no clouds. Not into the sun, of course. He said he also sees them when looking at the snow in winter. Neither of us knows if these things are good for anything.
panabelle
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2003, 21:25:10 »

I was looking up at the sky today (nothing better to do [Cheesy]) and saw all sorts of multicolored dot thingies flocking this way and that. Is this what you mean?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2003, 21:25:10 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Shawn McCaffrey
Astral Energy 3

shawnmccaffrey pistachiomajic
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2003, 12:12:40 »

They are bacteria on your eye, hence you can see them on solid bright planes, liek the sky, or snow, etc.  Nothing to do with auric sight, I have allways seen them and called them "sky sperm" for the lack of a better term until recently i found out what they were, I just find it odd that we can see back into our eyes.
TheSeeker
Astral Energy 3

vxvSCOTTvxv
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2003, 12:36:08 »

Exactly pana, and interesting about the bacteria, I never thought of that, hehe.
TheSeeker
Astral Energy 3

vxvSCOTTvxv
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2003, 13:54:12 »

Hey Shawn,

Do you know where you read that? I'd be interested in reading it myself. ~ Thx for the input.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2003, 13:54:12 »

jisherwood
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2003, 19:04:34 »

Hi Guys,

I've only experienced these once, when i picked up something from the floor and bent back up. - They were as clear as day, flying around about half a metre in front of me, their movement like flies.. - But i put it down to a blood rush in the head.

I also quite often experience the bacteria on the eye.. - but this is quite easy to spot as (it looks like bacteria [Smiley]), but also if you try and focus on it, - it moves as your eye does, so it tends to accelerate quickly out of vision.

Hope this is help.
Chamos
Astral Energy 2

Softly_Serene@hotmail.com Serenity_Unknown@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2003, 19:19:09 »

[|)]I've seen the bacteria, but I've also seen a little yellow fuzzy ball of light out of the corner of my eye in my house, it buzzed away when I saw it, I didn't even try to focus on it! My friend called it a Will'O'Wisp, But I thought they were bad? I have several of them around, someone once took an auric picture and there were several white ones in the corner where I saw the yellow one. She said it must be something watching over me because it's certainly not normally in the pictures she takes.

Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!
TheSeeker
Astral Energy 3

vxvSCOTTvxv
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2003, 19:23:17 »

I like the bacteria explanation, but its wierd that they look 'energy' colored, don't know how else to describe it, like little rice size pieces of electricity or something.
Tom
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2003, 19:52:35 »

It looks like it really is possible to see some types of bacteria. I thought it was not possible, but there is a web site about air pollutants which says it is possible.

http://www.peakpureair.com/particlesize.htm

There is a table of air pollutants and their sizes at the bottom of the page.

"It may be possible to see particles as small as 10 microns under favorable conditions."

"The average person breathes in about 16,000 quarts of air per day. Each quart contains some 70,000 visible and invisible particles. That's over a billion particles per day that our lungs have to filter out!"
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2003, 01:58:10 »

Those small multi colored lights or dots are energy. I have seen them on several occasions. The first time I noticed those multicolored dots was while on a (mildly) psychoactive substance. Gradually over a period of 5 or 6 months I began to see them more often. There is a trick to seeing the energy dots. Usually the best time to see them is during meditation or while in a light trance.
    Another form of energy that is occasionally visible appears as wavy lines. This resembles heat waves coming up off a hot asphalt road on a summer day. This energy seems to emanate off crystals and other stones.
TheSeeker
Astral Energy 3

vxvSCOTTvxv
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2003, 15:19:26 »

Anyone else see these? They are the size of little flies or something similar, bright little lights.  I've seen them before when I've almost fainted, and I've been seeing them the past few days if I soft focus on something for a minute, or I see them out of the corner of my eye.  Maybe I just need more sleep.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: