The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 31, 2020, 21:40:56

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: first results meditating w/a big quartz geode on chakras...  (Read 943 times)
jason
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« on: July 10, 2005, 21:19:43 »

I've read that you can use quartz for a variety of purposes, so I tried some meditation w/this big milky quartz geode ( about as big as my hand w/outstretched fingers), that I found out in the woods.I did some basic energy work first, then placed it on various chakra areas.

I placed it on my heart chakra, I heard in my mind told me "Once I was not so beautiful".I felt that it was the stone saying that.Then I placed it on my sturnum or diaphram, and I was shown it's beginnings: it shown to me as being under an ocean or lake, underground on an uphill slope of a mountain or hill.Then the water either went down, or the mountain was thrust upwards out of the water, or both.The rock was eventually exposed to the air by wind and rain.I then placed it on my brow chakra.This had the most intense effect.My brow started to throb, and I saw quickly shifting images: a clear pyramid w/a white light at the centre, an image of a white eye, w/a purple shaft going up into it (notice the phallic imagery-possible metaphor for the relationship between sexual and psychic energy).The shaft was a conduit for psychic energy being moved into the white eye.This image lasted a lot longer than the others.

The rock was kind of heavy on my brow area, so I couldn't hold it there for long cheesy .

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: