The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 18, 2019, 15:08:50

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: oujie boards prophacy..  (Read 791 times)
funinfloating111
« on: August 25, 2004, 22:26:47 »

im curious, what do you guys think about a ouijie board? so far ive come up with two conclucions.

1. i AM accesing some information im not consioussly aware of, i have not yet found out where i get the information though.

2. it can be used to get really bad negative energies.

i have used one many times and have gotten many strange predictions to come true from it, with a very alarming success rate (only if i ask to talk to the right spirit though). examples of correct preditions SO FAR are my sister getting pregnant with someone with the zodiac sign of a libra (came true before she new a libra) and the babie will also be a libra (not sure yet. so far the due date is september 20...) my sister would go to prison (came true [xx(]) we would move too north carolina (came true, VERY unexpected and strange because of all the states too choose... we dont have any family in the south or anything) theres a couple more small ones too that i forgot at the moment. i have also asked it too move something, and about 2 minutes later something large fell in my closet, but when i checked i found nothing unorganized or knocked over. and we have had people who did not have there hands on it, think of a number, and about 7/9 times it was correct. some predictions we dont know yet, like my parents are supposedly getting a divorce, and another thing it brings up is i have an extraterrestrial soul, and i am constintly being watched by my "alien friends". im not too sure what to think of all this stuff, except that its right many times, but only when i ask too speak to my spirit guides.

PS: does anybody know anything about aliens? i mean, is it possible that i have an extraterrestrial soul? lol i have seen an enormous amount of U.F.O.'s (or what i think are UFO's at least. i see large, dime sized fireballs zoom around the sky. i had one chase me once lol)
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: