The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2019, 16:15:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: please help me with pyrokinesis  (Read 927 times)
PyroPsion69
Astral Energy 3

psychopvaulter
View Profile Email
« on: November 26, 2003, 01:39:53 »

Heh, if this was the other forum I regular, you would be flamed, insulted, and then banned. I just wish the Mods would put the SEARCH button in big red font so no one could miss it. Even though its not a well known aspect of metaphysics, its been covered a ton of times. You say you try it, what are we supposed to interperet that as? You could be patting your head while spinning counterclockwise in a waning moon. If you give us some details about what you tried, then we might be able to help you, but I have a feeling you belong with the ki ball-ers. It doesn't take friggen telepathy to tell that you are probably 12-14 years old, like martial arts, watch DBZ/anime, etc.

Heh, must have been cranky that day, with all the noobs running around everywhere. But then I remembered I had no luck with pyrokinesis myself yet, so I figure I might as well type something useful. Its like any other psionic art, you have to get your subconcious to expect it to happen, and it happens. Unfortunately, the more exotic tasks tend to discourage the subconcious a lot, making them harder to pull off. I have a feeling you have very little experience with metaphysics in general, if I were you I would practice general telekinesis first and then move onto pyrokinesis after you can move, say, a pencil.

Good reference of articles (yes you have to READ to LEARN) www.psipog.net
Remnant
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2003, 19:13:00 »

can you please help me with doing pyrokinesis. Whenever I try to do it nothing happens.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2003, 19:13:00 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: