The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 17, 2022, 08:47:18

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Spiritual Service  (Read 1949 times)
PerspectiveShift
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2022, 20:40:46 »

Hey omcasey,

That is really cool that you are learning the abilities to show a tid bit of what you are seeing to the world through crystals. It is very interesting and brings up another unique skill we can develop and use to get us all closer to getting to know the metaphysical other than whats already out there (like channeling etc). Just another path opening up.

I liked what you said about that when the collective consciousness continues to awaken, these beings will express themselves more with our permission. I feel like we've already been in quite a shift in consciousness these past few years. I definitely have and feel like it's still happening more and more.

Your words also jumped out at me when you were talking about the beings first showing up as cartoon-like, and then more and more become real like in this 3d reality. (Ive heard that it can become even more real than this reality) This explains my lucid dreams being more cartoon-like at times and how my more classic OBE experience seemed much more real and intimidating.

I agree with Lumaza with the interviewer trying to compare her abilities with yours. A big sign of lack of confidence on her part which is interesting for me seeing it in the spiritual space, but hey, we are all beings learning how to become better. Being a good interviewer does really take a lot of practice.

Omcasey, I've actually watched a couple of your videos on youtube before I knew that it was you here on the forum. That's super cool! I'm planning on going through your training on AP on the youtube playlist there. I watched the first video and you have a very interesting and valuable perspective on it.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
omcasey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2022, 23:07:36 »

Thank you for listening in, PerspectiveShift

It is always good to hear that people are making use of the videos.

Have you ever experienced anything like what I saying in the interview, when shifting out ( OBE ) ??

It was always so fascinating to me, watching that happen.

I'd be in a full OBE, the brainwaves would begin shifting back toward beta and I would get pulled from the experience, real as real could while directly there, and it becoming less like reality and more caricature for a certain expanse ( where other things would happen and the scenes begin to change ), then fully like a cartoon at a certain distance. SO strange, and yet amazing at the same time. So pleased I was given the opportunity to watch it happen. Again and again, not just once. Often the little caricatures, or cartoon symbols of the main players in the experience would pop out at me at the very end. Almost identical at times to ( some ) hypnogogics pre-experience.

I am! —theGalactic.Travel.Channel
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2022, 23:07:36 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

PerspectiveShift
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2022, 01:28:18 »

I have never experienced beings changing in front of me. But I have seen faces (that I don't recognize from waking state) in the hypnogogic imagery that seem pretty realistic. All human looking faces. I've also had lucid dreams that are a bit more on the cartoony side. But I have yet to have a very realistic experience. (other than the classic OBE experience, but it was very foggy) I think my awareness has to develop more.

I've been practicing to be with the darkness in front of my eyes and be aware of the scenes that come in. Staying aware of the imagery to the point of entering the reality is much easier said than done. I've done it once by fluke where I randomly started imagining myself doing handstands and after a few attempts at getting my handstand, I popped into a scene. That was a bit more on the realistic side, but I didn't see anyone in the dream.

But, the classic OBE experience I had was just freaky. And seemed very realistic, but I didn't see anyone there either. It's also interesting how the next day the experience lessens/fades a bit in your mind to try to convince you that it wasn't as real as you initially thought. Almost like a distant memory. It's very interesting.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: