The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 26, 2020, 17:07:22

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psi wheel for a newbie  (Read 2027 times)
Yosso
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2004, 12:48:28 »

Go to www.psipog.net/
TKnoob
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 21:55:55 »

im 13 too!!! ive been tryin too!!! hows your tk goin?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 21:55:55 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Ki Creator
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 19:47:49 »

You guys are freaking me out im thirteen as well!!!i wonder if telekinesis has a strange effect on thirteen year olds weard
BlackTalon
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2004, 15:56:25 »

That is odd...you guys must have been created to show the world how it's done Smiley...I think it's interesting you guys are so young and have this interest. Wish I had internet when I was 13 Smiley
beavis
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2004, 23:14:45 »

I think its easier when you're younger. For just a few minutes when I was 5 or 10 years old, I was a lot more powerful than I've been at any time during the last 10 years. About 10 times I made the wood frame of my bed make cracking sounds. I thought I might break it or accidentally kill someone. I got scared of my power and wanted to get rid of it, and it was gone. I had this weird feeling that it would return when I was ready, and it did less than 2 years ago, but never as strong as that.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2004, 23:14:45 »

Skamoni
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2004, 23:19:34 »

Thanks People,
and beavis for that story, it could be made into a film (but it needs to be set in the 60's)
Im using my psi wheel right now, i would have never believed it bu tit started shaking, i like Tk Smiley

Remember Life's A Game
So Lets Fight For Survival
<<<BATTLE ROYALE>>>
Dragons Black Tears
Astral Energy 1

blacknightstar13
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2004, 19:36:37 »

Hmmm, it started shaking? Congrats! lol, I'm 13 too (Well, 14 in october) Ha, I think that's so great how a lot of people are into this stuff... Hehehe, Did your "Powers" pop up on you too[Smiley]?
Skamoni
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2004, 05:29:55 »

Can anyone teach me to make and use a Psi Wheel. Im 13, i thought if i wanted to be good i should start young. If that makes sense?
Well thank you to anyone who replies.

Remember Life's A Game
So Lets Fight For Survival
<<<BATTLE ROYALE>>>
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: