The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2019, 18:23:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions for '03 to '04. - Satire.  (Read 926 times)
jc84corvette
Astral Energy 5

jc71corvette
View Profile Email
« on: October 04, 2003, 14:44:14 »

You pressed CTRL+Scrolled on your mouse wheel, that is what happend.
jc84corvette
Astral Energy 5

jc71corvette
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2003, 14:46:24 »

woops wrong forum topic lol!

I love #14 and #15! That would be me but I will anal probe him in return!

In all seriousness, your Christmas one is true about tight money.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2003, 14:46:24 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Fuzziwig
Astral Energy 2

Fuzziwig@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 07:50:48 »

ROTFLMAO [Cheesy]
Tayesin
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2003, 06:58:02 »

Hi All,

I have always found Prophecies to be interesting and unfortunately, not always correct.  Although I am sure I could make some that would come true.  So here goes.....

1 This Christmas will be so tight for money that I will think I live in Ethiopia.

2 My daughter will wake up before me on Christmas Day.

3 She will be ****ed with me coz she didn't get as many presents as she wanted.  

4 She will also be ****ed with me because she didn't get the presents she wanted.  We will survive Christmas Day, somehow.

Now on to the world, LOL............

5 Some people will have a great time during the festive season, some will have a **** of a time.  

6 Sometime after November and Before March next year, something happens that will change the way we all think about what is real and what is not.  

7 Most people who read this will also survive Christmas Day with their Relatives.   Apart from that your own your own, LOL.

Now on to our Solar System.....

8 Tha Galactic Council will decide the human race isn't worth saving and we will be doomed......Doomed I tells Ya!  

9 Some Famous Interstellar Soccer Team will be the last to appear at the F.A. Cup Finals next year.  

10 Spock will return from the dead, again, and cease to thrill us with his acting skills.  

11 Mother Earth will think to herself, "Geez, these Humans are worse than Fleas",  and begin to shake like a dog.  

12 The Martians will get sick of living under the ground and all decide to come to the surface for one day, and no-one on Earth gets a picture.

13 I will be shown to be an Idiot.

Now on to the Galactic Stuff......

14 A Zeta Grey Alien will come to Someone's place and abduct him for three hours and 45 seconds.  

15 He will be anally probed and not remember why his **** is so sore.

16 A Sun on the third street to the left of Galactic Central will explode with massive force and wipe out the Planetary System around it, and again, no one on Earth gets a picture.

17 All Super-Interstellar Ship Routes will have speed restrictions placed on them because of the high volume of traffic during the Christmas Season holidays.  It will be a maximum speed of only 546.298.001 times the gravitational force attraction and squared by the speed of light times three, which is about 80 Km/H.

On to the Universal Predictions.....

18 Not a whole lot will change over the Christmas holidays.

19 The DarkSide decides to take a four month Intensive retreat and will hopefully come back to the fray with a clearer Goal and be more motivated.

20 God gets fed up with being on the throne for so many millions of years that even he can't remember when he started sitting there.

21 God's wife gets ****ed with Him for being such a slack Hubby around the House and she kicks Him out for a month.

22 Life for everything becomes a living hell coz God is really ****ed with His wife.

23 Eventually God will go to a Seedy Bar on the bad side of Heaven and meet a sexy woman who refuses to sleep with Him, even if He is God.

So people, keep your eyes and ears open for these Predictions coming true over the next six months.

Love Always.[Smiley]
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: