The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 08:34:55

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange pulling sensation uopn exiting school  (Read 1629 times)
FuzzyQuills
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: July 14, 2015, 10:14:42 »

Hey guys. Smiley I've returned here to ask something, But before I begin, I will tell of what happened first:

It happened today; as I was walking out of the school grounds, I started to get a pulling feeling in my lower back. after a while fo this (about 5 seconds) I wondered what it was, so i decided to walk back again until the feeling vanished, And it took me to one of the trees there; I found nothing, so I walked back the way I came out of school, and it didn't happen again.

So I ask; what was that tug?

This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.
FuzzyQuills
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 14:40:56 »

Does anyone know of something that could have caused that tug? Only just saw this again today.

This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 14:40:56 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bloodshadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 21:52:16 »

ok if you want a astral projection answer I shall give it. it could be a number of things since it lead you to a tree before stopping, like your subconscious  pulling you to a familiar place that resides in the astral plane, or maybe there is something by the tree but its buried, or a spiritual being, could have been trying to get your attention, number of possibilities, but more often then not it could be a medical issue.
FuzzyQuills
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 09:45:53 »

I have often thought that someone or something was trying to get my attention that time.
As for leading me somewhere in the astral plane... maybe in some past life, there was a place there, but I would otherwise have no idea what such a place would be now.

But... Maybe something was indeed buried...

Perhaps attempting AP again will yield me some answers. It's about time I got back in the game. Smiley

As for medical reasons, it could have always been a nerve in my back doing something, but the fact that the "feeling" seemed to change it's position on my body when I felt it tells me that isn't it.

Either way, thank you for answering. Smiley

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: