The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 15:41:10

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the psi discussion thread! :)  (Read 656 times)
FuzzyQuills
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: August 17, 2015, 05:38:20 »

Hello people! I made a post on Xanth's unlimited boundaries forum (I presume it's his) and I would like to carry some of it, along with some fresh new questions and perhaps make this a universal thread where people can share their metaphysical experiences.

Anyway, onto the first entry... Cheesy

Essentially, I have confirmed that my efforts have paid off a little bit; with the right mind-set, I have realise how tied to the NPMR environment I'm getting as a result of a couple of amazing moments a few weeks back. In both, when I couldn't use my physical eyes to find something, I found a way to 'spread out' my awareness, and pinpoint what I am trying to find. (I usually sense an odd bounce-back type of feeling when I find what I'm looking for) After taking this onto unlimited boundaries, I found indeed that I am progressing. To this day, I can still do it, although i don't use it often. (I have, however, used it during an assembly, and found that I was able to find someone in the crowd from across the hall!)

On top of this, I still strive to learn how to project successfully, and I have also taken up studying some of the more unique psi abilities, including making psi-balls and the like. As for one of my questions; Are there actually any electrokinetics here? I ask because that's one of the current pk abilities I'm trying out to see how far I go with it. So far, I have been able to feel a charge going throug my fingers (I also had some success absorbing battery power through my fingers through a similar process) but that's about it.

And last of all, if you're someone with a particularly interesting backgroud in this stuff, or know something that could help not just me but anyone who visits this thread, then fell free to post! Smiley

This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: