The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 07, 2021, 00:31:35

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vivid precognitive dreams and dreams of the blind, remote viewing etc  (Read 1983 times)
Alan McDougall
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« on: October 21, 2008, 16:23:38 »

Vivid precognitive dreams and dreams of the blind, remote viewing etc

This is a communiqué to another internet fiend that might be of interest to the forum

In response to our private communication about the blind having sight dreams made me remember a totally blind person I knew some time ago. I asked him what he saw and he said just black. How he would know that the darkness all around him was black I have no idea.

I asked him how he dreamed and he said his dreams consisted of sound, smell and feel but not of visual image of any kind. So I don’t think the blind have lucid visual dreams

I told you I was fairly adept at remove viewing and after going to bed and thinking about you I got the impression of a middle age guys. With spectacles, think grayish hair dressed casually in a sort of windbreaker I rarely see in SA.

I then say a lady wearing a blue top and skirt and it just popped into my head that maybe the reason for me assuming you where a woman was due to the fact of a strong female influencing your life.

I was not trying to remote you at all but am interested if any of this resonates with you.

If you really interested in remove viewing you might be interested that this phenomenon is much more pronounced when one is very mentally tired or has gone without sleep for a fairly protracted time. Why this is I have no idea

I have vivid dreams almost every night now and when I check the internet the exact same event is described in some news paper etc.

My dreams do not stick to linear time but pickup events that have happened in the past are happening in the now and are going to happen sometime in the future

Alan

Take Care

Alan
greggkroodsma
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 04:11:13 »

Remember where the visual cortex is.  It is not in the eyes, but in the back of the brain.  This is what the blind person uses.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 04:11:13 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

astral traveler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 05:22:02 »

If you really interested in remove viewing you might be interested that this phenomenon is much more pronounced when one is very mentally tired or has gone without sleep for a fairly protracted time. Why this is I have no idea

I have vivid dreams almost every night now and when I check the internet the exact same event is described in some news paper etc.
sleep deprivation induces wake-dreaming (dreaming while physically awake) as well as lucid dreaming (while asleep).  sensory deprivation (of sight and sound) in a context of meditation amplifies wake-dreaming, by clearing out external visual and audible stimuli which otherwise cloud out conscious dream sensitivity.  if we are sleep-deprived, our brain will begin dreaming while we are awake instead.

~~ Astral Traveler ~~
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: