The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 29, 2020, 01:59:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your name at Psipog  (Read 1253 times)
kakkarot
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« on: January 09, 2003, 18:29:42 »

mine's steven34, and i use the sig '~b0b'

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets
spawn968
Astral Energy 1

spawn968
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 02:42:16 »

Though I rarely post around here, I still look in from time to time.  In case you haven't guessed, I go by spawn968.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 02:42:16 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Zarklon
Astral Energy 3

Me , Edited in Photoshop.

13147691 scrotomicbomb spiritual_guy_19
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2003, 03:48:24 »

I'll go by Zarklon on psipog when I start posting there Wink
I've been freaking my friends out with extreme tingling sensations from making Ki balls and they dont know what I'm doing to them. Its funny to watch them freak out when I Do it. I'll try to catch my girlfriend off guard with it tomorrow while I hold her hand just to see if she notices it when I dont tell her I'm doin it.. So far I got 6 out of 6 people to feel my balls....er...Ki balls ... Smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe I can do anything. I believe I just have to learn more before I can make it happen. http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/spirit.jpg">

Loving yourself first is the most important step you must take before you can truly love someone else.

Feel free to ask me anything. I'll try to offer advice if I can.

Yahoo IM: Spiritual_guy_19
AIM: ScrotomicBomb
aussie_swede
Astral Energy 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2003, 23:08:04 »

Hey all,
Things can get a bit choppy around at psipog.net and its good to know who is a member here. Just nice to know that someone on the boards there is a Astral Pulser also.

Mine is: Steve_o

Cheers,
-Steve-

Step outside the square you live in.

Step outside the square you live in.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: