The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2017, 19:42:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM Radio  (Read 33636 times)
Lionheart
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2013, 19:55:33 »

del
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 22:06:19 by Lionheart » Logged
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2013, 20:39:59 »

I guess they are going to have to rethink that "Man has only been here for 6,000 years philosophy, lol"!  rolleyes
Soon will have come the day when the "establishment" of archeology and evolution biology will have to bow down and apologise to the likes of Michael Cremo. Looking forward to it.  wink

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2013, 20:39:59 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

CFTraveler
Astral Energy 3

Because.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2013, 22:31:36 »

I don't know where you two got the idea that the scientific establishment put humankind here six thousand years ago.  That's the bible-based  religious folks, not the scientific establishment.

Here you go:  According to science, prehumans were around for millions of years.
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-evolution-timeline-interactive

« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 22:35:19 by CFTraveler » Logged

Why?
Lionheart
« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2013, 05:08:42 »

del
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 22:07:28 by Lionheart » Logged
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2013, 05:36:01 »

Yeah, I follow you Lionheart, but people who want to follow fundamentalist ideas will find any excuse to reject what seems to be reason. For instance, if anything should have convinced people the earth wasn't 5 or 6 thousand years old, fossil records of all manner of bizzare creatures ought to have given the hint that this place might be a bit older than advertised. But then it was the devil that put all those things there. And then we can look at the detailed scientific explorations of evolutionary biology from the perspective of molecular biochemical indicators, and all of the rungs of biomorphic steps in developing something like retinal tissue, or fingers. But then all of those sciency people are self-decieved.

People are on the whole just not fully rational, and this is just how it is. You can tell them the the sky is magenta all day everyday, and of course they will reject that. But then if you find the verse in the book that explains that the sky is really magenta but the devil is making people believe it is every color but magenta, guess what color the sky will then be, lol.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2013, 05:36:01 »

Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2013, 11:50:15 »

I don't know where you two got the idea that the scientific establishment put humankind here six thousand years ago.  That's the bible-based  religious folks, not the scientific establishment.

Here you go:  According to science, prehumans were around for millions of years.
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-evolution-timeline-interactive

Yeah, I know. I wasn't referring directly to the 6.000 years.  I'm aware of the 200.000 years theory for Homo Sapiens Sapiens (I had biology as a major in my college school years and evolution as exam topic).

I just think that this one which is double as old indicates that there might bei HSS(-like) forms much older than previously expected and that and they have to back-date "human" history more and more, which they already did anyway in recent years IIRC (and this in my view redeems the 'daring' theories of Cremo and others, at least a little).

Lionheart
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2014, 00:55:13 »

del
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 22:07:47 by Lionheart » Logged
Lionheart
« Reply #107 on: May 20, 2014, 11:03:31 »

del
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 22:08:01 by Lionheart » Logged
Allenrain
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2014, 21:57:02 »