The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 23:59:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Documentary demonstrating simulated OOBE  (Read 1202 times)
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: February 21, 2013, 02:52:24 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Biv_8xjj8E <--- The link to a Documentary called "The Secret You" if you watch from 29:28 - 34:15 you will be treated to the demonstration.

Allthough i highly recommend you watch the whole documentary as it is about consciousness with lots of valuable information wink

"Lights are blinding my eyes, people pushing by then walking off into the night"
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 03:00:55 »

Horizon!! the best high quality documentary series ever created for TV.

I have logged it and noted it and it looks awesome from the opening sequence.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 03:00:55 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 03:07:26 »

Let me know what you think bedeekin Smiley i found it to be a very educational watch.

"Lights are blinding my eyes, people pushing by then walking off into the night"
Lionheart
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 06:24:24 »

This was a very interesting video, with a different take on OBE.

It's good to look at this topic from all angles.

But, in the end, what we experience personally in the NPR becomes our truths!  smiley

Thank You for sharing this with us!
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 06:55:56 »

of course this has no way of changing anyones opinions or beliefs and i hope it would not influence them i just found the demonstration quite awesome to be honest Smiley its a simulation nothing more nothing less  grin

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 06:55:56 »

Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 15:28:39 »

Loved it. Hats off to him for being a Guinea pig.

of course this has no way of changing anyones opinions or beliefs and i hope it would not influence them i just found the demonstration quite awesome to be honest Smiley its a simulation nothing more nothing less  grin

ha.. indeedy.
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 00:35:14 »

Smiley

Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 12:12:53 »

Just had a short look at it. Seems like the experiment that's been done before by another scientist (or was it the same?) we already talked about here.

It leaves me with shoulder shrugging in the same way as Radruga's 'experiments' did, asking: So what? Where's the point?

I don't know since I am not too much into technology and virutal realities at all, but maybe you can nowadays already create optical and sensoric illusions with monitor goggles and fancy cyber-gloves or even entire suits, it's not just science fiction anymore?

You can e.g. make s.o. sit in an extracted car seat and tell him it's a car which he is driving. Then put on some eye goggles with a 3D-film running where s.o. is driving a street fast in a car. Then give him gloves that insert pressure and give the illusion he's touching a steering wheel or operating the gearstick with his hands when in the right position. It will be very 'real' for this person after a while. Maybe let him run over some pedestrians then just for the fun of it ...  grin (Btw, you can reach the same much cheaper by hypnosis, been done before...)

So does this then mean there are no people "really" driving any cars on streets? (Reminds me of the Matrix Trilogy somehow: maybe we are indeed all stripped to a computer interface with all our input senses and our brains attuned to the artificial/virtual input?  huh shocked )

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: