The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2019, 14:40:15

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Go ahead, talk to your dogs  (Read 2182 times)
BlackBox
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: June 11, 2004, 16:23:08 »

But he stares at me like he wants to kill me...if I talk now, he might make a move.
Nay
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 16:39:06 »

[Cheesy] BBox !

I think he's adorable... and I so believe that dogs understand us.  I had a close connection with two of my dogs, over time I ended up talking to them like humans and they totally understood me.

I won't say this is true for all people, because some people still treat their animals like, well....animals! and that is sad..[Sad]

One of my dogs, Kirby [Cheesy] he went through physical abuse right along side me, he would protect me while it was going on, and then be next..[Sad], so in my book  that makes for a very tight connection.

Smiles~ Nay
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 16:39:06 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

BlackBox
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 17:52:33 »

That's awesome Nay.

I'll definately get a dog or two in a year or so. I definately want to go live in some areas where dolphins are present also...hopefully.

I believe that animals are aware of multidimensional realities that many of us are not...or at least they are aware to a higher degree due to less noise from conscious thoughts. I also believe, spooky enough, other entities/spirits experience life on earth through them.

Like for instance, the 'ribbit' frogs sing out, supposedly open up little multidimensional portals that other insects can pass through. Kind of like a nature-based hyperdimensional traffic system...hehe. What's funnier is that I'm not just saying these things, but that I actually believe it. [8D]
Jenadots
Astral Energy 3

Jenadots@aol.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2004, 02:22:21 »

Could be the best conversation of the day.

Dogs are the best people I know.[Tongue]
Moonburn33
Astral Energy 3

Elwyndas5
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2004, 02:51:04 »

i have four rats and they have the same level of intelligence as dogs.  in fact, a good chunk of animals have around that level of intelligence.  makes you wonder if the squirrels outside your room are listening in Smiley

as below, so above
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2004, 02:51:04 »

Blackstream
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2004, 06:11:43 »

In other news, most humans only understand about 4-6 words that dogs speak... if that.  So whose the smart one? [Sad]

There is no spoon
majour ka
Astral Energy 4

www.marcusday.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2004, 14:46:13 »

BB,  
quote:
I love dolphins. I went to seaworld in Florida & one of the dol He wouldn't let the other people pet him so I felt special!phins came up to me twice & let me pet him much to the surprise of the trainers.

Thats cos you are special lola [Smiley]

Ive read about a few psychic people who have good conversations with dogs, horses, etc, one of my mums dogs sees spirit all the time, lol hes a very nevous dog[:O]
Nagual
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2004, 06:37:29 »

Border collie has 'vocabulary' of 200 words

WASHINGTON - As many a dog owner will attest, our furry friends are listening. Now, for the doubters, there is scientific proof they understand much of what they hear.

German researchers have found a border collie named Rico who understands more than 200 words and can learn new ones as quickly as many children.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5180799/

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: