The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2017, 01:47:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hemi-Sync Holiday Sale  (Read 166 times)
T-Man
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2017, 23:05:18 »

Hemi-Sync holiday sale is now on at:

https://hemi-sync.com

If anyone has been wanting to buy the Gateway Series or any other Hemi-Sync title now is a great time to buy.  You can use their promo code they provide on their homepage and save 20% at checkout until Dec. 31.  This is how I bought my Gateway set last year.  I bought myself the digital downloads and was able to start listening almost immediately.  You can buy either the digital downloads or CD set.

Anyways, just wanted to share this for anyone who may be interested.

The Adventure Continues...
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 01:56:20 »

Thank you. Nice of you to share.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 01:56:20 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 18:45:26 »

I just checked out the site and don't see the discount. Am I looking in the wrong location?

Would you recommend the product? Did it help you in anyway?

Hemi-Sync holiday sale is now on at:

https://hemi-sync.com

If anyone has been wanting to buy the Gateway Series or any other Hemi-Sync title now is a great time to buy.  You can use their promo code they provide on their homepage and save 20% at checkout until Dec. 31.  This is how I bought my Gateway set last year.  I bought myself the digital downloads and was able to start listening almost immediately.  You can buy either the digital downloads or CD set.

Anyways, just wanted to share this for anyone who may be interested.
T-Man
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 19:53:11 »

SCHMUSTIN,

They have recently updated and overhauled their website.  I think it may depend on how your accessing the website.  I find that the site doesn't work well with my iPad and iPhone.  I have attached a pic of the website from my computer.  The Promo Code is: 20OFF

I enjoy listening to Hemi-Sync products.  I have bought many of them and as I said I have bought the Gateway series.  I find they help me relax and focus and some titles have more of an effect on me than others.  The Gateway Series has also helped me but I think they will resonate with each individual differently.  There is no Magic Bullet that I have found that will give you a NPR experience.  I believe you will only get out what you put in.  I have recently been trying to learn how to phase.  I have done lots of reading here, have gotten great advice from members here and I have also asked my guides for help while listening to a Hemi-Sync title.  I clicked out while listening and had a very short dream that gave me my answer.  I was shown that I was on the right path but I just needed to keep working on it.   smiley

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 20:04:45 »

There is no Magic Bullet that I have found that will give you a NPR experience.  I believe you will only get out what you put in.  

Five Stars awarded to that post!  smiley

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 20:04:45 »

T-Man
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 20:09:06 »

HaHa!  Thanks for the 5 stars! I have great teachers!  grin

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: