The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2017, 02:02:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoax, Message or other?  (Read 2125 times)
Lionheart
« on: January 04, 2014, 07:22:21 »

Everyone loves a good puzzle. Well it looks like the farming community of Salina, California has found a pretty big one.

Here is a link to the initial story.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/12/california-crop-circle-sparks-ufo-talk/

Linda Moulton Howe has dug her teeth firmly into this as well. I just listened to her take of it on Coast to Coast Am as well and will put that link to the replay tomorrow, once it's available.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2158&category=Environment

What do you think? Hoax, Message or other?

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 21:10:51 »

Linda is always a joy to listen to, if nothing else for her enthusiasm and her kind-hearted perspectives. I can't help but read the text on her site in her voice.

This one is really interesting, but I wonder if the "relaxed node" effect is found here; recent crop circle scholarship tends to say that the relaxed node formations are the legitimate ones.

It is perplexing to me why extra-terrestrials or whatever theoretical source we are dealing with would go through the trouble to make a blatantly clear message which is most obviously in braille script, reading the number "192" several times, and yet not provide any other clear information as to why they would provide us with that number. Sometimes I feel like these things are an IQ test... like we don't deserve the message unless we are smart enough to deduce it, lol.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 21:10:51 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lionheart
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 21:55:45 »

Here is Linda's interview from Coast to Coast AM. She speaks in the first hour of the video. Then they go on to another topic of interest at the moment, "Extreme Winter Weather".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLW7ZF5JlAk

My guess instinct says it's a "advertising Campaign" of some kind. Who's paying the bill, good question?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 23:26:00 by Lionheart » Logged
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 22:49:17 »

Having a look at the photo and more specifically at the top morse code I can see ET BT followed by 192 repeated in Braille.
In the UK as elsewhere ET doesn't require more words.
BT is commonly used for British Telecom; the phone company.
With this in mind the number 192 is well known for decades as directory enquiries.

Perhaps ET wants to phone home...

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Lionheart
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 06:18:51 »

Ha, I was right. Silicon Valley chip maker Nvidia owned up to creating this as part of their promotion for their new computer chip.

I just heard this on Coast to Coast AM from Linda Moulton Howe.

Here's a news article confirming it as well.

http://phandroid.com/2014/01/06/nvidia-tegra-k1-crop-circle/
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 06:18:51 »

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 06:27:50 »

Lmao Nvidia... I bet a lot of people aren't happy with them. That explains why private security showed up.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 01:37:14 »

Thanks for the laugh yall! I searched 192 before I read past the op. This is what I found - U.S. Code 192 - Refusal of witness to testify...

evil

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: