The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 01:58:12

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hooters opening up in INDIA  (Read 1446 times)
kiauma
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« on: August 27, 2004, 19:40:52 »

Well ya know Lola, some of those Indian women are pretty hot!  [Tongue][Cheesy][Wink]

Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.
Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 15:52:07 »

Some time ago, I've been to Egipt.We lived in this tiny non-touristic town by the name of Dahab. During one of the walks we noticed that among a tight line of buildings (row of buildings) there was a huge gap...and apperantly something was missing. One of the locals told us that once there was a McDonalds that was build against the will of many religious people. One day came a huge storm that created a.....(river of mud)which ran through the town and whipped off the dammed McDonalds off the surface of this earth. The funniest thing is that this was the only building in the city that was damaged. Noone had the guts to rebuild it from then on, and that's why there's a gap between the buildings.
Might not sound like it's a true story...but it IS a true story.

ps.something is wrong with me today, sorry...my english doesn't get any simpler[Wink]

The only constant in the Universe is change
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 15:52:07 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

kiauma
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 16:10:09 »

THAT's a funny story!  [:O]

Of course, if they build their restaurants the same as they make their food, it's no wonder...  [Wink]

Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.
Nay
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 16:36:03 »

Hey now Kiauma..I LOVE McDonalds! [Cheesy]

As for Hooters, I went to apply for a job there a few years ago.  I have all the necessary equipment, if ya know what I mean. [Tongue] but I wore glasses at the time and they didn't like that.  How's that for being prejudice?  We no longer go eat there.

Nay
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: