The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2019, 12:25:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incredible! More ufos over Portugal!  (Read 1191 times)
Kazbadan
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2004, 11:40:48 »

I just found one site with the photo:
http://sic.sapo.pt/index.php?article=1211&visual=3&area_id=5#

I forgot to say that 25 seconds after, they have taken a new photo but the object it was not there, it dispeared!

There is not 100% shure that this object it was the same detected by the air force.
The ambientalist were students. Everything more was correct.

We can be certain of two things: the air force did detect an undentified object and the students have a photo of an unknow flying object (that was taken in Alentejo, an almost desert area that is the most rich in ufo phenomenons).

They are out there...

I love you!
Kazbadan
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 11:26:56 »

A group of ambientalists (or something like) was studying the terrain in Alentejo (south of Portugal) and taking pictures to the terrain. In the pictures they catched what  they tought that it was a distant helichopter but they didnt give it any attention.

Later the portuguese air force referd that they detected an ufo in the radars inthe same area. It was then that the ambientalists realised that they could possess the photo. Indeed, the "helichopter" was an ufo, with oval shape. Th picture when zoomed showed a strange object.

This is what some friends of mine heard in the news. I didnt found nothing yet in the net (maybe because it is  a very recent new) but the case is true.

I dont know what is happening but in the last days there are been a "rain" of news (a little all over the world) related with ufos. Maybe something is gonna happen....

I love you!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 11:26:56 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: