The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 18, 2017, 10:12:08

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Modern music for meditation  (Read 654 times)
Indigochild97
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: July 01, 2013, 04:28:15 »

I love music and I love expanding my music list so I can experience all kinds of wonderful tunes. Recently I came across an artist known as XXYYXX he creates a techno music that's slow, deep, and suttle. His music is almost mystical I've recently started using his songs for meditation and achieved great results. I've come across so many theories and new ideas listening to his music it's hard to keep it to myself. One thing about his songs is that you should listen with good headphones and be relaxed for best results and the music almost instantaneously puts you in a trance like state wear you can drown in the sounds! If you really like it then add his pandora station there are many other artists like him.
proyect_outzone
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 15:59:40 »

Many kinds of techno music (especially trance and (some kinds of) hardtrance) are good for relaxation and meditation. I used often such music and had many interesting results during my experiments with relaxation states and music.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 15:59:40 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Mr.Flip
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 19:21:20 »

im checking him out right now hes alright i like the slowness
ive always been assumiing that the reason many of those songs in the genre of trance or mainly that way because the sounds are mostly synthesized sounds that are set a hz frequencies which resonate with the waves in the brain.
im not going to be able to tell u specifically but when you play with a synthesizer =) (o lord they are fun) you will quickly find out that u can make noises to literally stop your mind's thinking process in its track for a split second and tune it out to a different state of consciousness. it is so fun and exciting (lol i just love synth play)

(!)Spark it up
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 22:38:05 »

Korg late 70's
Mmmmaaaannnnn yeah. wink

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: