The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 17:05:08

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My new Blog-like thing.  (Read 1218 times)
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« on: February 25, 2013, 03:31:09 »

I have created a blog... it has stuff I've recently mentioned on here but in more detail.

I will try to update it regularly.

http://bedeekinoobe.blogspot.co.uk
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

Nothing is all bad and A through Z beats IAB.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 03:34:52 »

Thanks!.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 03:34:52 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 04:03:33 »

I just saw your "Winter" work!!!

If you ever deny being a genius again, I'll tie you down and tattoo it on your face.

Incredible job!

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 04:29:37 »

I read that and wondered what you were going to do on my face!! HAHAHA

Thanks.

But let's not forget that I cheated ever so slightly... well I look at it that way anyhoo. Wink
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 04:36:58 »

I read that and wondered what you were going to do on my face!! HAHAHA

Thanks.

But let's not forget that I cheated ever so slightly... well I look at it that way anyhoo. Wink

The fact that you consider this cheating testifies to your integrity and the beauty of the NPR but you would only be cheating if you didn't learn anything from it. In other words, you could build another project using the same construction method showing who or what ever it is that you appreciate the lesson.

Mark Twain
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 04:36:58 »

Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 04:57:55 »

I did actually repeat the system when I had the chance to build another season, Summer. Unfortunately to many high entropy free will IUOCs were involved in the project and it didn't go so well for the other two... from that I learned more. They were a success... but they will unfortunately suffer in Arizona where they are now being made from one solid piece. I also realised over the years.. that the parts it was split into allows for expansion and contraction as it goes to different climates.
Lionheart
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 05:22:29 »

I enjoyed your Blog Bedeekin. Great reading as it is with all of your posts here as well.

I can help you with your Lightsaber though.

When I first hold my Egyptian Healing Rods, they are cold to the touch. As I start to lose my focus on this physical reality, they seem to be the last thing physical I feel here.

The longer I hold them, the more they warm up, the more they warm up, the more they tend to Phase out.

But, they leave some kind of weird imprint that can be used in the NPR as whatever kind of tool/object you wish them to be.

I have tried many times with and without the Rods and found that I cannot create the same effect in the NPR when I am not holding them anymore.

One Rod is Zinc, which you hold in your left hand, the other is copper, which you hold in your right hand. Both are filled with Crystals/Sand and some other unique stones.

But, I'm sure you could by just holding two metallic Rods. I mean the effect of cold to warm, the other bonuses, most likely not.

But, I know you love to explore new things as do I, so now you have a new experience to check out!

We have talked a bit about this in PMs awhile ago, but now I am ready to go a bit further with the results I have found.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  smiley
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 06:15:15 by Lionheart » Logged
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 05:47:48 »

Yeah... I was going to ask about the rods recently.

I could quite easily cut two lengths of copper, stainless steel, zinc or magnesium rod at work. I could even get one of the engineers to mill them hollow and fill them with sand.

I'll try it when I get back to the workshop and compare results.
ChopstickFox
Astral Energy 4

Just curious!

chopstickfox@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 11:53:33 »

Magnesium...? I can't help but think about my High School Chemistry class... eh... keep away from open flames, hehe!

Happy to see you sharing your blog! Cheesy

Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: