The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 22:57:14

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Physics Professor guarantees ET's do not exist.  (Read 3432 times)
Lionheart
« on: September 11, 2013, 09:31:43 »

This is a recent new video of a unidentified object that a Weatherman in Nebraska caught on his Tower Cam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=channel%3A522e953b-0-2272-93f5-1a11c2c814&feature=iv&src_vid=E5W-WXlYtNc&v=2X1bsKTITRE

The part that had me drop my jaw begins at about 1:45 when she talks about Physics Professor Timothy Gaye from UNL's Physics Department saying he guarantees extraterrestrial don't exist and then goes to explain the sighting away as lens flare or a Gov't aircraft of some sort.

Once again, closed minds trying to close more minds!  rolleyes  cry  tongue
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 12:03:02 »

It's people like this that make me wish for a FULL DISCLOSURE each day more.

I'd like to see their jaws dropping when ETs would finally make a mass landing or appearance or whatever.

smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 12:03:02 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

Nothing is all bad and A through Z beats IAB.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 13:57:45 »

Just because physics has no way to explain how aliens can travel these great distances does not suggest that aliens don't exist.

His arrogance has to be grounded in that dilemma, right? I can't think of anything else in psychics that would exclude alien life. It frightens him to be the dumb man in the room and his ego needs to be comforted.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
CFTraveler
Astral Energy 3

Because.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 00:24:08 »

Apparently in all those years of schooling he never learned you can't prove a negative.

Why?
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

Nothing is all bad and A through Z beats IAB.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 00:34:49 »

Apparently in all those years of schooling he never learned you can't prove a negative.
[/quote ]

LMAO. Thanks.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 00:34:49 »

Lionheart
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 05:46:23 »

...and today's 5 Star post goes to CFTraveler!   *****

cool smiley grin wink
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 23:19:13 »

Lmao CFT.
The strangest thing is scientists are attempting to model a magnetic bubble that puts a localised timespace outside of our own. It exists and doesn't at the same time.
I'm glad it was a weather balloon anyway...

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 05:08:01 »

To guarantee means that you are placing something on the line in exchange, in the case of failure.

What is he guaranteeing this with? Do we get our money back if he is wrong?

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 01:35:03 »

First class.

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: