The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2017, 05:32:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prez. BUSH on FIRE by ice cream man  (Read 1969 times)
Rastus
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2004, 19:12:48 »

And I have a Jim Kerry Wafflehouse T-shirt.  Your point in all the US Political BS on a demonstratably global board?

There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.
Rastus
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 21:56:04 »

Findings of the 9/11 Committee

The committee deteremined the ultimate responcibility for the 9/11 incident resided in the body that oversees intelligence matters.  This would be The Senate Intelligence committee.  Members include Presidental candidate John Kerry......

There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 21:56:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Moonburn33
Astral Energy 3

Elwyndas5
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 02:16:48 »

let me say this very loud and very clear:

all politicians are scum.  it is there business to be scum and to lie.  it is our patriotic duty as citizens of a democracy to learn to think in shades of grey and learn to think in general.  in doing so we can, through reason, decide who's the best for the job through considering ALL of the information. never, ever believe propaganda from any side of an issue because it's unavoidably biased.  think for yourself is not just a bumper sticker- it's the only way to survive society and "progress."

as below, so above
James S
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 02:26:21 »

Gee, someone protesting because a politician has been caught lying.
Now there's something new!

I'm shocked!

Nay
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 02:27:36 »

Hey Moonbeam, I would say you are a libertarian then.[Cheesy]  Enjoy this site.

http://boortz.com/

Nay
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 02:27:36 »

Moonburn33
Astral Energy 3

Elwyndas5
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2004, 20:02:10 »

i went and tested my political leanings and you're right.  i'm as left and libertarian as one could be- on the general scheme of things

as below, so above
SoulDragon
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2004, 15:54:16 »

Libertarian 4 me

Quote the raven, "Never more"
no_leaf_clover
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2004, 22:02:56 »

Libertarian for me as well.