The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 20:49:31

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Power of the Sun  (Read 2379 times)
Lionheart
« on: September 08, 2012, 06:00:59 »

Check this new video out. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2199847/The-power-sun-Now-Nasa-reveals-VIDEO-500-000-mile-long-solar-whip-caused-aurora-earth.html
 Once again NASA released it belated, most likely to see if any major disruptions were going to occur first. The Sun showing how truly fascinating and awesome it can be!  smiley
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 05:53:55 »

The most recent news coming from Astrophysicists is that they can't quite understand why small solar flares, far below the M class are showing strength akin to X Class flares. They also have found that something strange is happening in the Milky way lately. Info is sketchy to come by right now. I'm sure this is because they are not sure what is happening and how to label it just yet. I'm sure there will be more to come in the days ahead or not!  undecided
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 05:53:55 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 20:25:51 »

Truly stunning images. NASA has a website where they publish all of the images taken of the sun by their space telescopes. You can dial in the date, time and telescope id, and it comes back with a set of images taken at that time. The images are amazing. I might try to dig out the details.

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda
Lionheart
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 22:23:29 »

Catmeow, you can see all that at this site here too http://www.planetxresearch.org/planet-x-research#!__tsrsolar. They also have links there to every other site that studies the Sun's actions.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 22:33:32 by Lionheart » Logged
catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 00:52:33 »

Catmeow, you can see all that at this site here too http://www.planetxresearch.org/planet-x-research#!__tsrsolar. They also have links there to every other site that studies the Sun's actions.

Lionheart, I can't get that link to work???

This is the link I was thinking of:

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/images

This guy explains how to use it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmNsVvgsG-U

EDIT: Lionheart, I got your link to work. It wouldn't come up in my tablet, but I switched to my desktop PC and I can see the site now. Looks like an interesting site....

« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 01:30:35 by catmeow » Logged

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 00:52:33 »

Mr.Flip
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 02:44:56 »

The most recent news coming from Astrophysicists is that they can't quite understand why small solar flares, far below the M class are showing strength akin to X Class flares. They also have found that something strange is happening in the Milky way lately. Info is sketchy to come by right now. I'm sure this is because they are not sure what is happening and how to label it just yet. I'm sure there will be more to come in the days ahead or not!  undecided

have they actually said in their terms whats been happening as in what they say amongst theirselves

(!)Spark it up
Lionheart
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 05:23:22 »

They have been completely "Mum" on divulging any other pertinent info. What else is new!  rolleyes
Magic_Love
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 20:06:12 »

Uhm... Isn't the sun energy... and well... sure no one know what it all is coming from but energy is increasing both outside of the planet and in the planet and us... Vibrations... so...

Evolution Wink we are movin Up... and the energy wave that will come later will be intense so be in a state of love.

Sure no science with that statement.. just a belief Smiley
Mr.Flip
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 22:53:45 »

They have been completely "Mum" on divulging any other pertinent info. What else is new!  rolleyes

would you know anything of as to why Obama cut funding towards NASA? any opinion

and also do you know anything about india's efforts to push towards being the 1st to land on Mars???

(!)Spark it up
Lionheart
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 23:45:13 »

would you know anything of as to why Obama cut funding towards NASA? any opinion

and also do you know anything about india's efforts to push towards being the 1st to land on Mars???
The answer to your first question is because we are broke!  sad
 I haven't heard anything about India trying to be the first on Mars. My opinion is we have already done it long ago.
catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 00:41:49 »

Have to agree with Lionheart. It's economic. Nothing sinister. no conspiracies...

ForrestDean
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 02:34:52 »

It's not a major loss anyway.  Space exploration using technology limited by the Newtonian laws of physics doesn't compare to inner exploration.   wink  Not even close.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: