The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 05:54:39

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Truth Is What You Believe  (Read 3146 times)
DroneLocker
Astral Energy 1

Planewalker

View Profile WWW
« on: October 18, 2013, 20:23:45 »

Erm... Sorry to anybody who previously clicked my thread. Please do me a favor and don't speak about it's content.
I accidently posted a wrong link... Okey. Back on topic now.

Today i finished working on something. And actually i have a hard time believing i am the creator of this thing.
I rarely share my creations because well.... i take them very personal. Maybe too personal.
But this one is special. Hope you will gain something from it. Because that was my goal when i started.
Oh and don't feel bad if you dislike it... its fine. I know we are various people, and so - we have diffrent tastes. Its alright.
I would be a fool to expect that everyone will like my creations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kURrJOnHdrY

Some feedback would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 20:27:07 by DroneLocker » Logged

DarkHorizon
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 13:34:19 »

Beautiful!!!! Love da landscape and da message.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 13:34:19 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

DroneLocker
Astral Energy 1

Planewalker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 14:56:23 »

Beautiful!!!! Love da landscape and da message.
Thank you!
Shame i blow up and did so many typos Sad i wanted it to be perfect and i forgoten to tripple checjk something so trivial.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 19:58:29 »

You should definitely take more pride in your work and in showing them, because this piece you did is fantastic.  Smiley

DroneLocker
Astral Energy 1

Planewalker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 20:13:41 »

You should definitely take more pride in your work and in showing them, because this piece you did is fantastic.  Smiley
Wow, thank you!
Well, a major part of me want to spam the living hell with my music and videos but i just don't want to be perceived as a spammer.
And when i am very proud of my creations, especialy the recent ones, i look with sadness as my views and feedback barely move...

It's like, you put everything into something. All the talents, all the skills and expirience, and your own heart and soul. And you, yourself - are amazed by your creation. How good it turn out to be at the end. And then you notice you are almost totally alone... in the room. And you are talking to walls.

As i might have mentioned, i can endure like a man - if someone doesn't like my music or my videos. Its okey. My god! Human are so diffrent. I would be a fool to expect that my creations would fit into everybody taste. But STILL, that would be some sort of feedback. Negative - yes, but feedback. And i barely recive any. And this cuts off my wings.

Thank you once again for your feedback! Smiley
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 20:15:20 by DroneLocker » Logged

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 20:13:41 »

Rakkso
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 01:33:15 »

Really great, not something just beautiful, but actually the most basic truth that moves everything, thats a very important message that not everyone knows. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put this up. You are surely helping many people not knowing.
cheer up bro, you are not alone in this. grin

But what is AP?
It's harmonizing the logic of the brain with that of the logic of your heart.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: