The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 05, 2020, 00:33:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A lucid dream honestly more unnerving than any fear test  (Read 1587 times)
Sagar
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2015, 08:27:29 »

So like I shared earlier, I only project when I take naps during the day.  Well today, I had a lucid dream honestly more unnerving than any feat test I've had in the past.   

I woke up in my bed (where I took the nap in the first place) and thought it might be a dream.  So I asked my roommate "Am I dreaming?"  And he said "Nope."  But somehow I just knew it was a dream.  Everything was just as clear as everyday life. I could feel and see and remember memories perfectly, but I could just tell for some reason.  It was as interesting as usual - the whole pride deal with with the success of achieving another lucid dream, and then continuing to explore the surroundings until the dream ended shortly after. 

Well, all of a sudden I woke up in my bed again.  And I was still in the dream.  I went through the motions again asking my roommate if I was sleeping and got the usual "Nope."  But I still just knew it and thought wow this is incredible!  I'm actually fully aware that I'm still in a dream and that it's a false awakening. 

This whole thing kept going on and on.  Wake up in my bed, ask my roommate, realize I'm still dreaming, walk around, wake up in the bed again, and do it all over.  I was even lucid enough between "awakenings" to actually keep track of how many times it happened, which was 20 by the very end.  At first I thought it was pretty normal because the last time I projected, I had 4 lucid dreams in a row.  However, around the 10th time I woke up still dreaming, I started to get  a little worried. 

I've read about people having 3, 4, maybe 5 lucid dreams in a row, but to keep waking up like this?  I started to literally think I was stuck.  It was more real than the other lucid dreams I've had in the past too.  Last time I lucid dreamt, I could feel and see so clearly, but my memory was slightly off.  I could remember some stuff, but it wasn't perfect.  This time however, my memory was as clear as it is right now as I type this.  While in the dream, I even remembered the dream I had last night before my day nap, as well as what I was doing in "This" reality during the day. Before I took the nap and ended up where I was!  The lucidity was remarkable... 

Anyway, I started doing anything I could think of to trigger the end of these continuous lucid dreams.  From my dream eperience, most dreams are tests.  I started to try and trigger tests.  But it didn't work.  There was seemingly nothing to understand.  No problem to fix, no temptation to resist, no problem to solve, and no fearful things to deal with.  It was just this endless cycle that kept repeating itself without a purpose. 

Finally as I woke up the 16th time I had an idea.  My dreams are usually tests.  And when I pass/fail a test, the dream usually ends.  I couldn't think of any way to pass (because I didn't even understand if it was any type of test in the first place), so the only thing I could do was purposefully fail.  I won't go into detail, but basically this meant doing immoral things.  Things I've done in the past that triggered failures to previous tests I've had in previous dreams.  I knew it was a bad thing to do, but I wanted nothing more than to get "home" in my real bed. 

I kept waking up after doing that too which was astonishing.  I was completely stuck at that point.  No idea worked, I thought I was stuck there in that other reality.  Finally, the 20th time came.  I "woke up" in my bed, and didn't do anything at all.  I just laid in my bed, staring at the covers wondering if I would ever return to my real home, or if I would keep waking up in this terrible cycle.  After that I finally did wake up in my bed.  The funny thing was, I thought I was still dreaming.  I decided to go through the motions again.  I asked my roommate "Am I dreaming?"  and like every other time he said "Nope."  But I did something different that time.  I said "Are you sure?"  And the face he gave me could have been right out of a movie....  Thats when it hit me I was finally back - I had broken the cycle. 

It's still quite unclear to me what I was supposed to learn.  Especially when it seems doing nothing at all is what got me back. 
If anything, I learned the measures one will take to get home. 

For the Love
Sagar
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 08:58:18 »

Sorry for the repost, but as a little time goes by, bits and pieces come back to me about the experience. 

I remembered that the when I initially slipped into the "dream" a very heavy trance came over me like usual, but one thing happened that has literally never happened to me before.  I felt like something pulled me out of my body by my feet.  I've heard of this happening to other people, and was kind of nervous about this ever happening to me, because it would be a frightening experience.   

However, I can say that it was a very pleasureable experience.  Very fluid, and very peaceful.  I kept my mind clear, and was surprised by my own ability not to panic.  I would honestly welcome slipping out feet first every time I projected because it was honestly a wonderful experience to my surprise! 

For the Love
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 08:58:18 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 14:43:52 »

I felt like something pulled me out of my body by my feet.  I've heard of this happening to other people, and was kind of nervous about this ever happening to me, because it would be a frightening experience.
I was helped out of body a lot of times and it never was frightening. Actually because I even asked for it.  smiley

And yes, these false-awakening-loops can indeed be very unnerving. I break it by shouting "Wake up!", this usually does it for me to 'really' wake up.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 15:32:54 »

Doing nothing nah, you did something that worked and its something you should do more often.
Its called self realization.
 In dreams as standard this is switched off, you can walk the street naked and nothing is wrong?
In a projection and waking life its on medium. You react to most things around you that stand out as wrong.
Then there's that fully on setting where everything is more real than the physical.
You are aware of so much more going on around you than normal and this state of mind is where you need to be to solve some tests.
Asking that extra question, not taking the first answer, being aware of more around you will help you break free from distractions. You're experiences also last far longer with excellent recall if you can learn to induce that extra clarity. 20 of 'em in a row. That's a lot of chances to solve the issue, it may be a future problem if not remembered. You did it so know what to do next time.
Tricky lesson this one lol.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Sagar
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 00:35:49 »

Thanks for the insight.  I'll be waiting for this to reoccur so I can handle it well. 

For the Love
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 00:35:49 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: