The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 14:11:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A REQUEST TO ALL -- HELP!  (Read 1521 times)
Rob
Astral Energy 5

23969315 ingumar@hotmail.com oatinguma
View Profile
« on: February 18, 2002, 21:24:57 »

See my bit in "integral philosophy" - like I said, I will record it at 20kb/s, I tried at 8 (which it is streamed at) but it sounded really poor.

Edited by - Inguma on 19 February 2002  01:19:27

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!
vesselinpeev
Astral Energy 1

ask ask
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2002, 20:49:28 »

Hello,

Previous year, I missed both shows on Weissbach The Quest.
I was glad I would listen this time and record the show, too.
But then I saw this 7$ fee, and I don't have a credit card, otherwise I'd pay. I'm living in Bulgaria. And I'm extremely willing
to listen to the show.

I have a big request.
Since I suppose I can't ask anyone to download/record and upload a big file -- in case of recording my estimate is about 240 MB (11Khz, 16-bit sound for acceptable quality), is there a way that some good guy would send me his account name and password at ArtBell (to vesselinpeev@hotmail.com), *of course* after the live show, so I can listen to the archived version, which I will record myself.
As a highly moral and conscientious person, I give my word that no one else would learn it, and I will *forget* it as soon as I record the show i.e. I need only 3 hours.

I am currently at a university with a fast link, so there will be no problem with listening and recording, and I have plenty of disk space.

Please respond as quickly as you can. I assure you I would help others in this situation.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Best regards,
Vesselin.

Man exists physically for the sole purpose of developing spiritually -- "Thiaoouba Prophecy" by Michel Desmarquet.
Have you also read "SHE AND I" by the same author? A great book about parenting.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2002, 20:49:28 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: