The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 14, 2020, 21:12:01

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A *very* disturbing thought  (Read 7217 times)
mar10fl
Astral Energy 2

mar10fl
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2004, 04:44:05 »

word of the wise...dont believe everything you read...even the bible/ancient writings/etc. i have come to learn that proving things for myself are the only knowns in my life. i consider everything i read, but thats not to say i believe it. if you think about it, anyone could have altered the writings or it could have been written by a lunatic. you never know, so i choose to learn things for myself. just speaking my mind. salut

boy man, wash uffizi drive me to firenze
Leyla
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2004, 18:45:39 »

Veccolo-

Must you, really, MUST you argue every little point to within an inch of it's life?

There is no mistaking an OBE from a Lucid Dream, and if you'd had both you would know that.

You have hijacked my post on mythic texts and serifs, which I seriously wanted to discuss, to argue semantics and throw around a bunch of worthless technical jargon in your desperate attempt to convince me you're some kind of expert.

You have everything to prove, and nothing to gain.

That being said, I would appreciate it if we all stayed on the TOPIC of this post. From now on.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2004, 18:45:39 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Veccolo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2004, 19:14:49 »

quote:
There is no mistaking an OBE from a Lucid Dream

As I said, I don't think so, but that's just my OPINION, of course. Most of the experiences posted on this forum can easily be explained as lucid dreams. Still, they're classified as OBEs.

quote:
You have hijacked my post on mythic texts and serifs, which I seriously wanted to discuss, to argue semantics and throw around a bunch of worthless technical jargon in your desperate attempt to convince me you're some kind of expert.

What the ...? I've just stated that if it is true that dreams occur on the ASTRAL, everyone projects every night anyway.

If dreams take place on the astral (outside of the body), they're unconscious OBEs on the astral plane. That's simple logic.

However, you didn't seem to like that statement and said dreams are no OBEs. After that, YOU started this OBE vs. LD debate.

I didn't try to convince anyone that I'm an expert (which I'm not), I just stated my opinion.

Ah well, I'll stop now.

[edit]

Fixed typo ...

I don't do much, and I do it well.
Leyla
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2004, 01:24:48 »

I shudder even to write this.

I would like to start of by saying that I don't necessarily belive any of this. Just because it's written in some ancient texts doesn't make it true.

But I must say- it does give me quite a start.

The major reason this *cannot* be true is because we would all have to be related. Many astral projectors are the ONLY person in their whole entire family who have these experiences. It is not genetic.

My adventure began when I came across this in a mythology book.

"The offspring of the serafs illegitimate matings were the giants, humanoid creatures 137 metres tall. Possessed of perishable protoplasmic bodies inherited from their mortal mothers and imperishable astral bodies inherited from there immortal fathers. The supernatural nature of the fallen angels allows them to move in and out of this dimension. (1 Enoch 7; Jubilees 5)"

According to Greek manuscripts, "And they [the women] bore to them [the Watchers] THREE races.

First, the great giants. The giants brought forth [some say "slew"] the Naphelim, and the Naphelim brought forth [or "slew"] the Elioud.

The giants were all killed. But what of the other two races?

Here's what some people have to say:

"The Gibborim are the 'Mighty Men of Renown' created by the Watchers when they left their heavenly abode and came down to the daughters of men and produced the 'Mighty Men of Renown' as recorded in Genesis Chapter 6:4 of the Old Testament. They are half breeds, angelic hybrids.

When fallen angels shape-shift into a from of human being they can have intercourse but not without some aberrant genetic changes. The union of these beasts with humans produced children that were different in many ways. The first apparent difference was that they developed giantism. They were giants. Og the King of Bashan had a bed that was 13 to 15 feet long; and Goliath was 6 cubits tall (9 feet) and they had six fingers and toes.

In addition to giantism, the Gibborim had powerful psychic abilities like Out-Of-Body experiences, levitation, mind control, time travel, mind reading, remote viewing, the power of placing curses and diseases, the power of removing curses and diseases, and ways of knowing and predicting the future...

They had super powerful brains and they were extremely intelligent. They knew all the sciences. In short, they had demonic powers."

(Hey man! Demonic is in the eye of the beholder!)

The aberrant genetic tendencies of the Gibborim were unfortunately cloned into the D.N.A. of mankind. Fallen angels will make love to women and back breed until they have genetically produced a creature that is fully fallen angel and fully man. A bastard angelic incarnation. This may be an explanation for the reported cases of 'alien' abduction.  

(Okay- this explains the alien hunters who were harassing me via E-mail.)

All I can think of is, at some point people became aware of us, and the fact that we are a bit differant. They created this myth as an explanation. Clearly they were afraid. But again, the DNA theory does not hold water, as none of us are blood related.

I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, or scream.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: