The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 03, 2020, 00:03:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About rope tech.  (Read 1362 times)
Qui-Gon Jinn
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: March 18, 2002, 15:41:50 »

Hey there neighbour Wink
  Clearing ones surface thougts isnīt easy, I have just started on my training, so I canīt say how long itīll take to fully develop this ability.
But one makes progress pretty much all the time... (you get the results you put into it, as with everything else in life.)

Meditation, focusing all your awareness on for an example your breath can be very helpful, as well as several other activities/techniques. You can get some helpful advice on good ways to clear you mind in Roberts book Astral Dynamics in case you havenīt already bought it...

I just developed my very own "technique" last night, I imagine myself standing in the middle of a very hightraffic road, with lots of cars going extremly fast past me. I picture they are my surface thoughts, constant chattering in my mind...  then I picture them going a bit slower, followed by imagining myself slowly "going upwards" away from them, hearing/feeling the cars/thoughts less and less for every inch away from them I go..  and when I have reached high enough so I can barely notice them any longer, I picture a tunnel instantly appearing above them - a sound isolated tunnel I might add...    ..and by that time it gets alot harder to notice the cars/thoughts and your mind clears up actually.  Iīve only tried the "technique" once since I came up with it last night, but I got results right away - itīs actually kinda fun developing your own aids (not the virus).   Keep your imagination flowing, and youīll come up with something thatīll aid you in your quest for a silent surface mind - or just borrow any of all the existing brilliant techniques and activities out there, the latter being the most convinient.. (sp?)

Be patient and donīt give up, be well// Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -
telecaster
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2002, 08:52:52 »

Hi!

When I try rope technigue I only get point where my legs and hands
are pulled up and something movement in my stomach area?What should
be happened next?Iīm little frustrated about that!I have few OBEs but
none of them with full waking state.I have little difficulties about
my surface thoughts, I cant clear them all.

Ville Koistinen
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2002, 08:52:52 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: