The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 03, 2023, 10:43:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I really need help!!  (Read 1567 times)
modbarq
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: July 18, 2014, 09:01:18 »

Hello, I'm having strange issue, it's happened to me 3 times and I'm wondering what is happening,
First off i'm not astral projector I tried for astral projection for several times and it didn't work.

what happening with me right now, sometimes when I go to sleep (normal sleep) and I wake up I can't move my self!!
I feel like I'm frozen I can't move any part of my body and I only can move and use my eyes a little, it happened to me 3 times
and I'm afraid of what happening because I don't know if it's something natural or something bad,

I hope I can get help from you :/
and thanks for this great website.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 23:12:21 by modbarq » Logged
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 09:10:52 »

This is Sleep Paralysis. It's a normal function of sleep, but most people don't normally gain awareness during SP.

On this Board, there is a blue sticky entitled "Everything you could ever want to know about Sleep Paralysis".

Start with that, it should explain much for you.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 09:10:52 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 10:26:33 »

The link,

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

When using the top search box its better to press the home button first. This gives access to the full site. (good info to help in searches)

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 17:08:49 »

Hello, I'm having strange issue, it's happened to me 3 times and I'm wondering what is happening,
First off i'm not astral projector I tried for astral projection for several times and it didn't work.

what happening with me right now, sometimes when I go to sleep (normal sleep) and I wake up I can't move my self!!
I feel like I'm frozen I can't move any part of my body and I only can move and use my eyes a little, it happened to me 3 times
and I'm afraid of what happening because I don't know if it's something natural or something bad,

Last time happened to me is today I couldn't move any part of my body and after few minutes I could move my hand,
then my body, then I went back to sleep and it happened the same I wake up and I can't move my body,
I tried to do astral projection while this is happening I felt i'm doing astral projection like normal but then I felt something strange
happened to my body and scary sound then I could move my body and stand up.

I hope I can get help from you :/
and thanks for this great website.
As has been said... sleep paralysis.  It's nothing evil or bad or anything negative.  Smiley

When you find yourself in that situation again, the BEST thing you can do is remain calm.  Don't freak out as that will only make things worse for you.

You can use that state to project from.  Smiley

However, if you really want to get out of it, instead of trying to move everything focus on moving just a single finger.  Focus everything on that and you'll break it quickly.

modbarq
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 23:11:13 »

Thanks everyone for explaining this for me.
This helped me alot.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 23:11:13 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: