The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 05, 2020, 20:30:22

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alittle trouble falling asleep can anybody help?  (Read 667 times)
Kool-Aide
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2006, 07:00:08 »

Alright I have been on and off with the whole Astral projection stuff for about 3 or 4 years now. I will get inspired to get back into it agian off and on. I have done it...a couple times. When I was growing up I believe I did it without even knowing what it was. I would go to bed when I was 8 or 9 around 9pm because I would have school the next day. I would feel like I was walking around in my house...then I would go to my friends house where I could see he was asleep and his parents were still awake. I remember walking down the hall through his dad walking into the kitchen. And his mom laying in bed watching tv. Then after that I don't remember what happened it was a long time ago. That was just one of a few when I was younger. I don't remember seeing a silver cord or anything but then again I didn't look for one. I just remember being in his house as if I was standing there when I am awake. Anyways back to my trouble... I know how to Astral project I have my own techniques that work for me. But lately I have had trouble staying awake... I fall asleep everytime I have tried in the past year. I have been working alot harder at work and stuff which I am sure is added to my easy sleeping ability. Wink But I would like to know if anybody has a trick to not letting yourself fall asleep. I have also has problems remembering my dreams too. If I was awake for the OBE I know I would remember it but dreams are while I am asleep so I don't remember them hardly at all. For some reason when I am not trying to project and I am just going to sleep if I was drinking that night when I wake up I usually remember my dreams. It's funny/wierd but true. I remember stuff better when I wake up after drinking the night before. Anywayz any help is appreciated thanks for reading.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: