The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 04, 2020, 01:54:42

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alright what happened... I entered a freaking white light and walked over water.  (Read 654 times)
Mydral
Astral Energy 3

Mydrall2002@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: December 24, 2006, 06:29:40 »

Alright I will tell this from the beginning of the dream/experience whatever it was.

I was a soldier and a leader of a squad. My commader gave me a new mission and when I gave him the salute black crows started rising from his head. At this point I realized that I was in a dream or something. I moved away from him to a lake that was behind him. Now I remembered speaking to Ambeth about how Jesus walked over water by manipulating energy so I gave it a try (don't know if I thought about the conversation before or while I was walking over the water). It worked and I walked over the lake. Black crows where either diving into the water or coming out of it, can't really remember.
Anyway I started moving in circles and also spinning myself (probably because I was loosing lucidity). Then I went in this motion back to the shore where there was a forest (European forest). While still spinning I saw a place where there were big presentes in a circle (no this has no meaning, I visited a place where they had presents like that before I went to sleep). Since I was spinning I always got a view of the lake and then of the presents while moving deeper into the forest towards them. I remember thinking that this could turn into a nightmare since I am moving deeper into a forest. Almost instantly the lightning darkened around me, but then I reached the presents. I jumped up (maybe I stepped on one to support the jump) and than I was just ingulved in a white bright light. It was everywhere, no more forest, no more lake just the light. I was so shocked that I opened my eyes.
I woke up in a paralysis (if I woke up at all)... I could not move my head but I could move my arms. Since my head was lying sideways I tried to look up and saw a figure or something hovering over me. Small shock and I tried to tell it that it has no power over me, my voice was very different. It seemed to vanish a little but quickly regained its form.
Then I was just in my bed...... I still don't know if I really was awake in the last part of my dream experience.

In somnis veritas
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: