The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 16, 2018, 12:43:14

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5000 Topics  (Read 742 times)
Adrian
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 08, 2006, 23:52:34 »

Hello everyone,

It seems this main OBE board just reached 5000 topics Smiley

This will be 5001 of course.

It seems like an excellent time to thank everyone most sincerely on behalf of myself and the hard working moderators for your much valued contributions to the Astral Pulse.

We are always seeking to improve everything, and if you have any comments or suggestions please do contact me at the email address on the main menu.

Thanks again, and here is to the next 5000 topics.

Best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: