The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 01, 2021, 17:49:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone has physical pain during an OOBE?  (Read 1710 times)
Jilt
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2011, 02:48:03 »

Last night during an OOBE I found myself in a Chinese diner with a bunch of ninjas jumping around and I watched amused until I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my left lower back so I woke myself up. I've felt heat when someone was doing the flamethrower thing at me before but never pain. Has anyone else? I felt fine when I awoke although it was a little tingly where I had felt the stab.
astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 03:19:00 »

Seems to be more of an LD than an OBE. Which would explain the pain as well. Since you were fighting ninjas it's possible one of them got you and your brain took it as the real thing. Depending on what's going on in my LD i sometimes feel it as if i really am there

~astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 03:19:00 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 13:50:15 »

Last night during an OOBE I found myself in a Chinese diner with a bunch of ninjas jumping around and I watched amused until I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my left lower back so I woke myself up. I've felt heat when someone was doing the flamethrower thing at me before but never pain. Has anyone else? I felt fine when I awoke although it was a little tingly where I had felt the stab.
It's perceived pain due to you believing you'll feel pain.  It's not actually there.

If you're in the non-physical and you get stabbed and you believe that stabbing = hurt... then chances are good that you'll subconsciously manifest the pain to go along with it.  This goes the same for the heat issue.

Please visit my website!  Smiley
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca
Jilt
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 02:30:14 »

I agree with the interpretation that if I knew I was being attacked I would 'feel' the pain but it was from behind and I didn't think I was in danger so that was the surprise element for me. Could have been a physical pain that I interpreted as a dream pain but it was sharp and sudden so not the run of the mill backache. I pretty much don't let anything freak me out and try to stay in the scene without shaking myself awake but pain is a whole other variable.
Lionheart
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 02:47:14 »

Two days ago a Phasing Session was going great for me. Then my guide came from behind me and squeezed my shoulder, it was enough to make me notice. The purpose for this was to get me to go back to the physical mindframe. He did this because I had stayed long enough and was at the point where I would not have any memories of what was occurring if I stayed any longer. Now, I never saw his fingers on my shoulder until after I had felt the sharp pain from this. I didn't even know he was there. So how did I my mind just respond to the pain without any knowledge to why it was there? You are saying here that if you saw someone stab you that your mind would make you feel it, but what if you don't see them stab you and feel it first? Are you saying that this is impossible? Does that mean I wasn't in the Astral and was imagining this. What I was viewing in the Astral was so awe inspiring that it had 100% of my focus and I was enjoying it so much I probably wouldn't have left it in time to still have memories of it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:49:41 by Lionheart » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 02:47:14 »

GodsProxy
Astral Energy 3

-

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 11:07:31 »

I had strangulation/suffocation done to me on the Astral. This was most likely a warning to me about some of my activities at the time. It was 100% real and I was only released when I was ready.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: