The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 14, 2020, 20:30:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Article: Astral Meditation & Sylphs, Robert Bruce  (Read 1666 times)
cainam_nazier
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 30, 2002, 14:24:08 »

You know this place is starting to get a little too wierd for me, and I shall explain.

It seems like every time I have a new feeling or sensation or experience a day or two later an article gets posted about it.

For example.  I was meditating on the 28th, April, and I started to see smoke.  Now I am a smoker and being such I immidately thought some thing was on fire, is in maybe I droped one.  It was not until after that I realized that I was seeing the smoke before I actually opened my eyes but when I did it was still there.  I stopped what I was doing so I could franticly look around despite the fact I could not smell anything.

Just as was described in the begining of this article.  Like I said it is getting too wierd.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

bitsmart
Astral Energy 3

iambitsmart
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2002, 02:09:08 »

cainam, this phenomenon was titled 'synchronicity' by Carl Jung. Synchronicity is an interconnected overabundance of what we call 'coincidences' in your life. The truth is, there's no such thing as coincidence. Things are connected on a far deeper level than most people realize. Seeing this in your life is a good thing.

bitsmart -
information illumination -
bitsmart@bitsmart.org -
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2002, 02:09:08 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

cainam_nazier
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2002, 06:20:06 »

This will be continued in the "astral chat forum"  under 'Synchronicity'

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

Adrian
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2002, 11:04:55 »

Greetings Everyone:

For your enjoyment, a new Article has been posted at the following URL:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/portal_articles.asp?catid=7&cattitle=Astral!&area=

The article included high level Astral sight, Sylphs, and a great photo of Orbs!

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: