The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 01, 2021, 17:36:56

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking questions for others while OOB  (Read 985 times)
Jilt
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2011, 02:03:53 »

An acquaintance asked if I would ask a question for him while I was OOB and I thought it would be an interesting experiment since when I ask a personal question or want to go to a specific location I often don't get a satisfactory result.

So recently when I slipped out I asked to speak to my friend's guides and right away I was sucked down a tunnel, into a starry night sky and into a school setting. I asked one of the teachers if I could talk to my friend's guide and he said he could help me. The information (mostly that I received in graphic sign form) was spot on for my friend and included things I had no prior knowledge of. I tried this again for another friend and had another positive result.

I encourage experienced projectors to try the same since it makes sense that we can be more impartial filters for information for others (just as psychics claim they can't read themselves but can others).

Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 06:29:48 »

That's a great way to identify if you are truly having an OBE as well. Great job! Sometimes we like to prove to ourselves that this is real and that's a great way to do it. Also the idea of inquiring something while helping a friend is an added bonus.
 Safe Travels!  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 06:29:48 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: