The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 14:57:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Academy Helps Blind Woman to OBE & See  (Read 12467 times)
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 21, 2012, 09:11:07 »

Friends,

A few months ago, a woman named Cindy arrived at my web site "Invisible Light" asking me if it was
possible to meet Jesus in a out of body experience. When I returned the email back to Cindy I found out from
her that she was visually impaired from heredity degenerative eye disease. Cindy also is a follower or Christ and
God.

We started talking through email and then Cindy subscribed to The Astral Academy. For the last month in a half now, Cindy used
the Astral Academy conference room, emailed back and fourth about astral projection. Methods, techniques, what worked or what
didn't and cleared up any misconceptions.

On July 15th, 2012 (one month and 15 days days later) after joining The Astral Academy she experienced her first Out of Body consciousness and was able to see! Not only did Cindy raised the bar, but she the example of What is Possible with Astral Projection and it's positive intent.

For the full experience you can read it at the Astral Academy:

http://www.astralpulse.com/success/cindyf.html

Thank You,

David A. Warner
Astral Academy Instructor

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 23:31:15 by David Warner » Logged

InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us
Bordmb
Astral Energy 2

bordmb@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 09:26:41 »

That's great! I'm so happy for her and glad that you could help show her the way.

I always figured that physical traits or disabilities, such as blindness, didn't play much of a role in the wider reality, but it's interesting to see this confirmed.

One note though, it's going to be hard to get replies to this since you posted it in multiple locations. I can see a lot of confusion in the near future. huh  rolleyes
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 09:26:41 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 12:01:21 »

That's wonderful. Congrats to Cindy and also to David for this great achievement.

It confirms so beautifully what Ring and Cooper wrote about so many years ago already. The blind can see in OBEs.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mindsight-Near-Death-Out---Body-Experiences/dp/0595434975/

Keep up the good work.

David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 20:25:42 »

I have read various authors in the past writing about this and kept it at bay. However, when I had the chance to connect with Cindy, assisting her with Astral Projecting and our discoveries together. It now validates for fact and not just heresy. This is hardcore evidence and is huge in every aspect. Not just scientifically, but spiritual and in healing... 

The legitimacy of helping those around us with physical disabilities will make a difference in someone's life when we take it everyday for granted... these are gifts we can bring others! And just to give Cindy the second sight is a blessing!

Bordmb - the reason why I posted this in various sections is because many people here stick to one forum area. This is also important data to share with everyone and spread the word....

All the best,

Dave

www.invisiblelight.us
Taz
Astral Energy 1

"We Are the Imagination of Ourselves"

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 20:50:53 »

Friends,

A few months ago, a woman named Cindy arrived at my web site "Invisible Light" asking me if it was
possible to meet Jesus in a out of body experience. When I returned the email back to Cindy I found out from
her that she was visually impaired from heredity degenerative eye disease. Cindy also is a follower or Christ and
God.

We started talking through email and then Cindy subscribed to The Astral Academy. For the last month in a half now, Cindy used
the Astral Academy conference room, emailed back and fourth about astral projection. Methods, techniques, what worked or what
didn't and cleared up any misconceptions.

On July 15th, 2012 (one month and 15 days days later) after joining The Astral Academy she experienced her first Out of Body consciousness and was able to see! Not only did Cindy raised the bar, but she the example of What is Possible with Astral Projection and it's positive intent.

For the full experience you can read it at the Astral Academy:

http://www.astralpulse.com/success/cindyf.html

Thank You,

David A. Warner

very, very cool, david - kudos to you, and your work! and congrats to cindy for persevering in hers! cool

"Deep within you, the truth remains. You do not need to discover the memories. You do not need to become an initiate of a school, or a form of thought, or a system of learning. You have all that you need and all that has ever been within you."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 20:50:53 »

David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 21:16:40 »

yah Taz... this is just the beginning and there will be a lot more experiments, projects to come with the Astral Academy...

I have given a list of scientific questions for Cindy to answer and I am awaiting her email in return. Once all this data is collected and verified it will be released and published.

The Astral Academy conference room, students and interface is a real helpful utility in reaching out to everyone. From beg to advance it is where we as experienced projectionists can remote teach and with a realistic and modest fee not just to make a dollar!

This is what The Astral Academy is about!!  Everyone!

David A. Warner

www.invisiblelight.us
4everaspirit
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 02:49:04 »

I'm a little confused. She didn't seem amazed or even mention really being able to "see" again. It mentioned how she was losing her sight overtime, so is it still possible then, not saying I believe it to be, but is it possible that she might only see things she has seen before?

She also mentioned not being able to see things clearly or make them out...overall I'm kind of confused. Then again, I'm not too great in the astral realm myself.

I am vegan for the animals of the world <3. If you love animals, consider going vegan yourself. Smiley

http://chooseveg.com/
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 03:54:30 »

Hi 4everaspirit,

She was very impressed with being able to see, making out the details but also questioned the blurriness. I think most of this blurred vision is just like a baby seeing for the first time in the physical world. It will be blurred or won't make sense for awhile till Cindy strengthens her second sight. I was like that when I first started projecting - everything was quick, fast, and blurred. Took awhile to catch on and feel out vision that is 360.

Cindy not only being impressed but the way she moved through it like was second nature. Also, not encountering anything that would scare her. The fact that this was a gift from God and shows much strength in the positive usage of astral projection.
A protector, helper guide that took her back home safely - what more could you ask for?

In all this is not the last experience or experiment that you will hear and read about from the AA. There will be more......

Thank You,

Dave

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 03:56:52 by David Warner » Logged

www.invisiblelight.us
Bordmb
Astral Energy 2

bordmb@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 05:08:51 »

Ah the hardships of being young and poor. I'm just thankful for all of the resources available through the internet, but there is so much garbage to wade through that it really makes it difficult to seek the unbiased and helpful information. Anyways, kudos to all of those that can shell out $90 for the three month course.

OT: If other senses are heightened when one sense is held back, would the non-physical senses be heightened as well or does everything balance out?
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 06:02:21 »

Bordmb,

You bring up a excellent point and I am glad that you brought this up. When I was approached a few years back by Adrian Cooper, I had a very difficult time digesting charging for a 1-3 month course. I completely and totally concur
on the monetary part and a subscription based system. I wrestled with this for a long time and was not a easy decision to arrive at.

For a good year after the ball got rolling, the design, graphics, developing the courses, the layout, structure, media, conference room which I designed. Adrian played a HUGE roll in the development, hosting Astral Academy, proof reading, ideas, concepts, and the backbone structure. Going live and hosting the Astral Academy behind the scenes you are actually subscribing to is the work, time, and dedication. What it took to bring this information to the public is the positive energy and professionalism.

It is just like attending college, you do have to pay for books, classes, dorm room, instructors pay, food, the facilities and so on. Most people that have registered with the Academy only need one month and some a little longer. Take a look at Yolette B. and Cindy F. - they only needed a good month and experienced their first OBE. For me personally as a instructor, it is like scoring that over time goal, winning the lottery when you help someone who is blind see again!

It is just pure incredible and moving!

I am not knocking the resources on the internet and there is so much data out there. One can learn how to project by themselves and if they need assistance there are professional organizations/instructors out there. You also have to look at the modest fee that the Astral Academy asks vs. what is out there outrageously being charged. This I say is taking advantage of people's hard earned money. Its never easy and always a difficult subject to address but in the end you are paying for the material, web site, and instructor 1 on 1 w/o having to take a loan out.

If you are interested in a free conference room session, I am planning on putting together a monthly discussion 1on1 or a full classroom. Email me if you like more information!

Thank You and All The Best,

David A. Warner

www.invisiblelight.us
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 16:09:27 »

To wrap that up nicely... it's money WELL spent.  Wink

I've seen the content, and it's stunning!  David and Adrian have put a lot of time and effort into this and it definitely shows in the quality of the work.

Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 23:27:01 »

This is superb work guys.

I have recently thought that it could be used for therapy.

Of course it doesn't stop there...

A friend broke his back at work... he was a stuntman and a pull back rig broke his spine. So sad.

I mulled over whether to tell him about OOBEs or whether it was the last thing he needed to hear. After he had spine surgery to reattach his spinal cord he still suffered total below waste paralysis.

I was thinking that if he learned to project... he would be able to, by association, get his physicality back... create some sort of neural bond by using his metaphysical. I'm sure it would work.

I took the plunge and messaged him. He was interested.. but after I did, I felt slightly stupid. I think purely by my own shame (unreasonable I know) I haven't spoke to him since that conversation.
Lionheart
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2012, 23:43:32 »

I took the plunge and messaged him. He was interested.. but after I did, I felt slightly stupid. I think purely by my own shame (unreasonable I know) I haven't spoke to him since that conversation.
Your heart was in the right place. I have always had the ability of sorts to heal people, but never broadcasted that point. I really had to take a step back though when I was told in a Phase session that a number of these people have these aliments/injuries in their lives for a reason. I find that to be true, because if it wasn't for living in Chronic Pain myself due to a bone disease I wouldn't have the time to be here on this site trying to help others in any way I could. My Phase sessions have been a great way for me to get out and explore the life that my physical ailments have taken from me. It's not necessarily an escape per say, it's more like a way to continue a fullfilling existence. Take one thing away another thing replaces it, that's the way of the world. Take a man's hearing away, his sight and other senses get better, take his eyes away his hearing improves etc.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 07:59:34 by Lionheart » Logged
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 01:09:38 »

Interesting.

I was slightly concerned that if he learned he would become frustrated that he came back into the physical paralysed world. That he would rely on it as escape.
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 01:20:35 »

There is always that concern and is understandable. Not having this ability to project - have that freedom to walk again, have sight, or hear. This can be used to enhance one's spirit and to work through their disability.

Four years ago, I lost my mother and have visited her through astral projection. Is it a great re-union, teaching, and loving moment to see my mom again "Yes in every sense". However, coming back their is that
loneliness, isolation, and wanting.. What does one do to heal?   *Time Heals*

That's all one can do but with projecting, at least you can have that moment of love and freedom.. It's better than the other option *None*...

Dave

www.invisiblelight.us
catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 22:20:27 »

Your heart was in the right place. I have always had the ability of sorts to heal people, but never broadcasted that point. I really had to take a step back though when I was told in a Phase session that a number of these people have these aliments/injuries in their lives for a reason. I find that to be true, because if it wasn't for living in Chronic Pain myself due to a bone disease I wouldn't have the time to be here on this site trying to help others in any way I could.

Lionheart, I get the impression that you are concerned, in your healing work, that you may be healing people who are not meant to be healed, because their ailment is part of their soul contract. I don't think you need worry about this. I believe that these people simply do not respond to energy healing, and that is that. Energy healing can not override a soul contract. I believe I am one of those people! I too have chronic pain due to knee and other injuries which limits my mobility and the things I can do. I do not really respond to energy healing, and I have seen some of the best! I have come to the conclusion that my ailments are something I am actually meant to work through. That's just my opinion, based on my own experience, though. But personally, I don't think you should let such considerations moderate your healing work!

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda
Lionheart
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 22:41:50 »

First off, I apologize for going off Topic David. That is fantastic news, that the Astral Academy is producing such great results and helping people to boot is great to hear and a show of your true devotion!  smiley
 Catmeow, the only people that know anything about my ability is my family and close friends. Once in awhile during a show I am doing a person will come into our tent, I will see they are in anguish, due to their colors or lack of and ask them if I can help. I always put my hand on their neck and tell their spouse/friend that I am working some kind of pressure point. I very rarely divulge what I am really doing. But they instantly feel better and that's all that's important. I just have to wait until they leave my tent to shake whatever I took away form them off of me. You get some pretty strange sensations when doing this. Unfortunately some of their pain will linger in me as well.
 Just recently in a show there was a lady approximately 50 years of age walking by our tent. She was laboring, I could see she had a bad knee. She then walked into a small divot and fell. Now her knee was badly injured. I ran out to her and told her I want her to believe everything I said. I told her to tell herself that she realizes that she is hurt. But at this moment in time there is no way possible that she can "fix" this situation. I said now that you know that the pain will go away. You have told yourself, which pain is a signal to the brain, that you recognize the problem, but at this immediate time you can't fix and that you need a healthy knee to get you home or to proper Medical Attention. Once you get to a proper area for Medical Attention then the pain can come back.  After a couple of minutes she stood up and walked fine, she was in shock, but I told her to keep believing this. She then walked away and I guess left the show. When I am at a show I am in constant pain as well, but my responsibility to Mary Jo is stronger. So I always tell myself you can hurt as much as you want when I am home, but not while I am working. This works everytime. You are basically putting off the pain at the time, not ridding it all together, just making a "deal" with yourself per say.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 23:03:24 by Lionheart » Logged
catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 22:52:24 »

Nice work Lionheart.

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda
piyal_14
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2012, 10:29:05 »

Now THAT is just amazing!! It is a known fact that the blind have an enormous ability to "feel" the world around them. Since they are deprived of one sense( the ability to see), their other four senses are said to be much more stronger than normal people. That in fact is why so many deaf and blind people become famous!!
Hopefully in the future the knowledge of astral projection will help the blind to "see" how the world around them looks.
It is a wonderful work that you are doing!!
Cheers!!!   wink

To astral project is an art
teagueblue
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2013, 21:29:48 »

Hi David,

I'm curious what Cindy's typical dream experience is. Does she see in her dreams?

This is not a smarmy comment. I really am curious how her visual experience differed in the OBE as compared to her dream life.

Thanks,

Chuck
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 05:43:49 »

Hi Chuck,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier - I just returned from my vacation so I am playing a little catch up.

To answer your questions, from my discussions with Cindy she doesn't remember too much of her
dreams, let along see. She is able to make some things but not as detailed as the OBE was she reported to me. This is not just one time, but she has experienced three other times being able
to project.

I chat with Cindy quiet frequently so I will ask her again for confirmation. Either way you look at this is incredible and on so many levels.

All the best,

Dave

www.invisiblelight.us
theAbsolute
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2016, 03:48:57 »

I'm aware this is really old, but I find this as most exciting AP experience I've ever heard of.
I'm interested to hear what happened with Cindy meanwhile and if anyone can share what she had experienced so far?

Thanks
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2016, 09:02:35 »

Hello theAbsolute,

Thank You for the response and interest. Cindy is doing very well and still has projections. I still
talk with her and she is a great friend!

There definitely needs to be research in this field with publication of progression. I don't hear too much
about this interest and it is such a shame.

All the best,

Dave

www.invisiblelight.us
theAbsolute
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2016, 18:52:21 »

Thanks for getting back.
Someone should definitely do a research, and maybe even you guys can write a little book about it Smiley Would be wonderful.

Cheers!
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2016, 01:08:26 »

Thank You theAbsolute,

Book has been in the making for sometime now...

I do agree about the research of this and why not explore this further or develop test
subjects that are interested in projecting. First, and furthermost that you need subjects
that have projected and haven't. Also, a group that is legally blind since birth and over the
course of years vision degraded to blindness. Conduct the studies, research and documenting.

It just surprises me that with advance technology and in medicine from past to present this has not
made it to light.

Thank You,

Dave

www.invisiblelight.us
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: