The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 15, 2021, 17:27:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Colors  (Read 1546 times)
Major Tom
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2004, 02:25:29 »

« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 20:25:33 by Major Tom » Logged
ralphm
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 02:37:55 »

I think i have had periods of time in which i have just blanked out when i have encountered astral colors and shapes.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 02:37:55 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

__--nezabaleta--__
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 15:05:05 »

I think that difficulties can be overcome simply by extending or improving physical eye capabilities out of boundaries of visible light spectrum. Too, by stimulating brow chakra and done its capability of to interact with normal physical vision.
NEZabaleta
helion
Astral Energy 1

9853759 heliad
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2004, 19:57:23 »

To start from scratch color does not exists at all.Is the certain way our brain interprets a part of the visible spectrum. All objects are luminous or not luminous like in b/w photography but the brain use a different coding system. What could be the color if men could see ultraviolet or gamma radiation? We dont know but I agree with all the foresaid that some astral colors have a vividness and "life" within, they glow beyond words.You can say for some green objects that they are green glowing yellow from inside with an overall blue tint .Sometimes I use the term "black light" when I am in a dark room (in the astral) there is no light but the objects are very clearly visible.
Kris

The Future Has Happened - The Past Is Already Here - The Now Exists NowWhere
__--nezabaleta--__
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2004, 21:10:56 »

At daylight when I gaze the sky (blue light) I see fluxes of something like oil in water, but without its colorfull and kaleidoscopical appearance, together to billions of colorless ephimere fireflies. I see (but not in such huge number), too, pointlike sparks of yellow, green, violet and red light. Its colorless appearance (fluxes and fireflies), I interpret, is sequel of my brain ability lack for to relate to known colors. So, I hope that extending range of visible spectrum of my eyes. If I have success, I hope loss ability for to see black objects.
NEZabaleta
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2004, 21:10:56 »

innerpilot
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2004, 04:22:04 »

Some of these things are self effulgent, no need for an outside source of light, or an observer. What if these self effulgent objects are observed by a self effulgent observer?
Neo Schiavo
Astral Energy 2

Sono Schiavo
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2004, 01:52:53 »

I read in Astral Dynamics about the existence of other colors only visible in the astral planes.  Now, I know it would be impossible to describe them, but I would just like to know how many there actually are (and their names, if they have any).  And also, does anyone know of any Hemi-Sync CDs that allow you to actually see these colors in your mind's eye?  Thanks.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: