The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 02, 2020, 23:06:45

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral plane or what?  (Read 1207 times)
Vallk
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: April 08, 2002, 11:10:18 »

Hi Telecaster,

I think the trees were thought forms. Robert Bruce talks about it in the Treatise on OBE. Here is what he says about it:

"If a physical object has been around for a very long time, it will have grown a lasting thought form impression in the astral. After the object is destroyed or removed, its thought form still endures. You may, for example, in the astral, find furniture in your house you don't have, jumbled up with your own. This is caused by the decaying thought forms of old stuff, belonging to previous tenants etc, still being there, years after the originals have gone."
telecaster
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2002, 05:25:30 »

Hi!

I just had
Three succesful obeīs at same morning and it seems I only can leave my
body when I wake naturally and try OBE. I cant  never do it
when I try it fully awaken state.It is very difficult to
keep thougs so "direct" that OBE is possible,so mornings
are best time and only time for me to go OBE Sad
So I did leave my body and and there was bright sunny day
(in phycical world too) but there was a lot of trees around my
neigborhood and in phycal there isnīt .I just wonder why?
Was I in astral plane or what it was?

PS.Have any of you tried so called card test?(test where you in OBE state go see card you placed in some place in you house is really that card)

Ville Koistinen
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2002, 05:25:30 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: