The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2019, 13:46:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Being blocked form astral projection ?  (Read 4234 times)
Methen
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2013, 07:12:41 »

Is it possible for someone to block another person from projecting and if is is possible and you have been blocked what can you do about it I was reading this and it got me to wondering

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100413151307AAHf50z
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 07:27:21 »

Is it possible for someone to block another person from projecting and if is is possible and you have been blocked what can you do about it I was reading this and it got me to wondering

I know there are people that here that will disagree with me, but I say yes it is possible.

I have undergone "Astral Timeouts" myself.

Whether self induced or not, I found it really was a "timeout" and that after that period expired I was welcomed back with open arms, per say.

I kept up with my attempts daily though even during my "timeout". I actually didn't even realize it was a timeout until afterwards.

I was warned not to do something, I went against said warning and was reprimanded for it.

I did learn my lesson though, but only after the second time it happened, lol. I am kind of stubborn like that!  grin
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 07:27:21 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Methen
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 07:37:54 »

I know there are people that here that will disagree with me, but I say yes it is possible.

I have undergone "Astral Timeouts" myself.

Whether self induced or not, I found it really was a "timeout" and that after that period expired I was welcomed back with open arms, per say.

I kept up with my attempts daily though even during my "timeout". I actually didn't even realize it was a timeout until afterwards.

I was warned not to do something, I went against said warning and was reprimanded for it.

I did learn my lesson though, but only after the second time it happened, lol. I am kind of stubborn like that!  grin
if you do not mind me asking who or  what gave you a time out you may tell me in private if you wish...
Lionheart
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 07:40:48 »

I couldn't access the NPR period. I couldn't see who or what was stopping me. That's why I say it may have been of my own doing, possibly from guilt, even though I didn't think twice about my insubordination.
ChopstickFox
Astral Energy 4

Just curious!

chopstickfox@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 14:50:00 »

I tend to lean towards ourselves being our own barriers, but who's to say that there are no outside influences?

I don't think we have to worry about random grumpy dudes off the street being douches and making us not be able to project because they feel like it. Or even not so grumpy dudes. But when it comes to teaching us something... that's a whole different ball park.

Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 14:50:00 »

Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 15:07:36 »

I couldn't access the NPR period. I couldn't see who or what was stopping me. That's why I say it may have been of my own doing, possibly from guilt, even though I didn't think twice about my insubordination.

ditto.

These are generally after naughty things I found myself doing. They wouldn't last long.

I did think that maybe they are guilt orientated. Only for the reason that I didn't really get the 'blocked' thing till I read MBT.
dadatheking
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 15:15:23 »

Before I give my two cents can I ask if you feel your being blocked? Is that link you posted your post?

if you dont feel your being blocked and just asking randomly, I do personally think you can. Who or what has the power to block you I have no idea I could only guess.
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

Nothing is all bad and A through Z beats IAB.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 01:10:50 »

I just read where Tom Cambell said that he had been blocked off for years as a child because his guardians were concerned that he would not grow normally.

He even mentioned that they deceived him in to believing that a conscious exit was much more uncomfortable then it really was.

I'm not done reading the trilogy yet but I think he is trying to imply that he has been chosen or groomed to be the revealer of truth or something like that. I'm not finished but so far MBTOE is excellent reading.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 01:15:48 »

Good innit?   smiley

Maybe he has changed it. It seemed to me that he was shown the SP and didn't like it.
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 02:01:36 »

Good innit?   smiley

Maybe he has changed it. It seemed to me that he was shown the SP and didn't like it.

He said that as a child his guardians would come to him and help him get "out" only he would experience a black out before he did. He asked them why and they said that it was extremely uncomfortable and so they caused the black out to help him out easier.

He said he didn't care and wanted to know how he could do it on his own. They finally agreed and told him how. The next time he did it and he said his he experienced violent contortions and such and always helped him every time after that.

He realized later as an adult that they had deceived him so he wouldn't "abuse" the ability.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 02:05:25 »

Yes, recently I have been blocked from AP. It's because of what your doing in your life. Like if your doing something bad, like hurting someone else ect. you wont be able 2 project. A way around this is you have 2 meditate and clear your chakras. Cause you attracted so much negative energy. I hope this helps.
Mini stapler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 02:14:10 »

I've been 'blocked' for the past month, absolutely no projecting at all, not even lucid dreams as far as I'm aware, thankfully it's all good since last night! But I have been thinking about this too, not that I've come to any real conclusion; I'm just putting it down to self inflicted in some way or another, but then what we think & feel is all connected with the people around us, so other people could easily influence our thoughts & feelings in some way that leads to us having a problem projecting... I dunno.
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 02:26:22 »

He said that as a child his guardians would come to him and help him get "out" only he would experience a black out before he did. He asked them why and they said that it was extremely uncomfortable and so they caused the black out to help him out easier.

He said he didn't care and wanted to know how he could do it on his own. They finally agreed and told him how. The next time he did it and he said his he experienced violent contortions and such and always helped him every time after that.

He realized later as an adult that they had deceived him so he wouldn't "abuse" the ability.

Interesting.

I perceived that as him describing the violent vibrations of Sleep Paralysis.

It's funny how we all interpret things differently.  smiley
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 02:43:59 »

Interesting.

I perceived that as him describing the violent vibrations of Sleep Paralysis.

It's funny how we all interpret things differently.  smiley

He said they intensified dramatically to deter him from trying it on his own. It may have been SP but X's 5 according to his description

Mark Twain
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2013, 03:07:00 »

maybe. Smiley

Maybe he's rewritten that section... or it's an update.
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 03:27:29 »

http://books.google.co.nz/books?id=RYHtBPiZVgsC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

pages 98-99

I really love this book.

Mark Twain
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 04:03:18 »

oh it's the same. I have experienced some very violent SP with tremendous fear. Like I was bing electrocuted by the devil. I think this is why I associated the SP he experienced with SP. It's pretty much exactly what he experienced... and didn't like it.

It's enough to make people think they are having a seizure and report an alien abduction.. in some cases.

Evidently I have been allowed to be as independent as I like.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 04:06:33 by Bedeekin » Logged
ChopstickFox
Astral Energy 4

Just curious!

chopstickfox@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 04:08:12 »

I wonder if my guide is blocking/protecting me from it? Smiley Sounds pretty nuts.

Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 04:15:01 »

oh it's the same. I have experienced some very violent SP with tremendous fear. Like I was bing electrocuted by the devil. I think this is why I associated the SP he experienced with SP. It's pretty much exactly what he experienced... and didn't like it.

It's enough to make people think they are having a seizure and report an alien abduction.. in some cases.

Evidently I have been allowed to be as independent as I like.

Yes, but it wasn't your destiny to write MBTOE. It was your destiny to reveal it me though and I appreciate that.

He didn't like the SP or the actual exit? Was the SP manipulated or the moment of exit? To me, there is a difference but I have never felt any sensations that scared me during their onset nor have I felt the exiting sensations like Robert Bruce describes.

Mark Twain
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 04:21:08 »

I don't know. It seems they blacked him out so he didn't feel SP rather than do anything to make him feel it.

I have felt all the extremes I think... the horrible and the exhilarating. At least it seems that way anyhoo.  smiley

Now they are virtually imperceptible or pleasurable.
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 12:28:10 »

We all have our dry periods it seems. I have one right now. It might be self-imposed by our subconscious though. Maybe too much going on in our physical life at that time? I do, so it might be a reason that I do not succeed though I try every night. I do not have any hint of a guide blocking me or not trying to help me. It's rather the opposite it seems.

And yes, my first vibrations weren't vibrations at all but a kundalini snake going up my spine. Happened two times but it then did NOT keep me from projecting at all although I hated the thought of going through this every time.  I thought after my first times that people were somehow crazy when describing in forums vibrations as sth pleasant.  cheesy

Only later I experienced the real vibrations, and then vibration-less exits.

Methen
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2013, 00:59:52 »

Yes, recently I have been blocked from AP. It's because of what your doing in your life. Like if your doing something bad, like hurting someone else ect. you wont be able 2 project. A way around this is you have 2 meditate and clear your chakras. Cause you attracted so much negative energy. I hope this helps.
Good and bad all come down to opinion...
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: