The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 24, 2020, 21:41:37

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: best way to go durectly from lucid dream to obe.  (Read 1220 times)
ashenfire
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: November 17, 2014, 23:49:10 »

What is the best way to go from lucid dream to obe. I have the want to have the obe and am completely lucid in my dream but I need some good techniques for my dreaming self to initiate a obe from the lucid dream.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 00:01:30 »

If you can "lucid dream", then you're already "obe".
They're all the same thing. 

The only goal you need to worry about is bringing forth as much of your waking awareness as you can.

Just go do whatever it is you want to do at that point.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 00:01:30 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

IAmWill
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 06:18:26 »

If you can "lucid dream", then you're already "obe".
They're all the same thing. 

The only goal you need to worry about is bringing forth as much of your waking awareness as you can.

Just go do whatever it is you want to do at that point.

ohhhh... notes taken!

Meditation + Binaural Beats = Cloud 9

Have a safe journey! always remember, have fun doing what ever it is you doing.

Alcohol Treatment Center Newark NJ
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 13:19:11 »

See... there's a huge problem with a lot of the projection community:  They LOVE to over-complicate things.

Consciousness simply isn't broken down into neat little labels as most people would absolutely love for it to be.
Consciousness is probably best described as a continuum.  Consciousness is all that there is... Awareness is the *you* which experiences that consciousness continuum.

That awareness can range from 'no awareness' (you're effectively completely unconscious) to 'astral awareness' (non-physical with your normal waking awareness).

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 14:40:58 »

If you're that aware, just stop the dream. It will fade into nothing and you will be able to have the wanted experience if you have one on your mind. If not you can end up in the void or wake up if you think of your body (avoid that one).

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 14:40:58 »

Sagar
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 16:32:13 »

One thing that *gradually* improved my lucidity in dreams (OBEs) were reality checks.  Once I got into the habit of using my senses in this reality to increase my awareness (what can I touch taste smell hear see?)  my OBEs became more lucid. 
Another thing I did was ask myself "What, right here in my situation, could be a dream sign?"  Many of my "Dreams" are in my old house.  So when I go back there once a month, I take note that being there is a dream sign.  Or, if you see something incredible/out of the ordinary it could potentially be a dream sign.  Like maybe something in your room is out of place, or you find yourself in a situation you've never been before.  It could be as simple as meeting a new person.

For the Love
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: