The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 14, 2019, 21:49:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Magic effecting Afterlife?  (Read 1185 times)
Tom
« on: August 27, 2002, 20:07:04 »

What I was told was that karma is when the energy we send out is reflected back on us. Doing harm in any form sends out energy indirectly and incompletely. It comes back. Some say 3x as much. Some say in equal measures. In Mahayana Buddhism, it is magnified by the world around us and the longer it takes to come back the stronger it becomes. When harmful energy is sent out with discipline what can you expect to come back? Karma and reincarnation are linked. If there were no reincarnation then karma could be avoided by death. If you believe that actions have consequences and that the purity of those actions for good or harm matters, you will stop thinking of black magic.

WalkerInTheWoods
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2002, 10:37:32 »

What do you mean by black magic? This is rather vague as I have heard this referred to many different things. I can tell you this much, if you have a fear of this and of going to hell then you should not do it. You will definately be forced to face your fears, reguardless if they truly have any merit or not. If you think you will go to hell you will most likely find yourself in a place you think of as hell.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2002, 10:37:32 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

k2sixx
Astral Energy 2

k2sixx
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2002, 19:33:28 »

I'm not sure if this appropriate to be discussed here, but I know nowhere else to go to.

Black magic has always interested me, but fear of going to a hell has always been holding me back from practicing it.  That's what most of us had at one time been told.  I've been told nothing different as of yet.  So, what I'm asking is, will the practice of black magic effect our afterlife?

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: