The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 27, 2020, 16:44:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone know what I'm talking about?  (Read 950 times)
Patty
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: July 18, 2002, 21:44:48 »

I don't know if I understand - are you asking why is there a sequential series of steps when going somewhere that is everpresent anyway?

If that is what you're asking - I suppose that maybe there is no need to do a sequence of steps, unless it is easier for the individual.

There have been times when I have skipped the actual exit, been 'in' one moment and 'elsewhere' the next without exiting per se. But I have never skipped *all* the steps - and going stepwise is comforting to me.

Patty
Qball
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2002, 07:11:52 »

If you have been encouraged to go through a door, then why do you want to change this.
I have heard of making use of doorway symbols to astral project and lucid dream.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2002, 07:11:52 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pearlybear
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 14:48:42 »

Well see the problem is I can never find the door that I'm supposed to be seeing.
I have gotten farther than ever by the advice I've gotten from this forum, which is not the way I learned to begin with.
What it seems like to me is that getting there is more important than how... right?
Pearlybear
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2002, 20:38:06 »

I have always been encouraged to begin by relaxing and going through the door, once out think about where you want to be and you'll be there.
Why do you have to go through the door to begin with, why not just pop inside the door to begin with--is it even possible?
Does anyone understand?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: