The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 04:18:52

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Building an extra reality home  (Read 529 times)
ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2017, 08:26:59 »

Anyone have the ability or inclination to consistently experience an "astral home" where constructs would perhaps stay exactly as they were left?

Recently I had a sandbox video game experience that seemed to last for several hours. I pursued various quests and met NPCs around a future dystopian beach area.

The experience made me wonder - I know that I can resume or re-occur a dream, and thus probably a dream video game - but what about a default locality outside of this life experience?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 13:06:26 »

Frank spoke quite often about a scenario he created and would return to each time he projected.
A beach house of some kind. 

This concept was the entire premise for Astral Pulse Island.  Through my experiences, while you could create something like this for yourself... it would really only be perceived as such FOR yourself.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 13:06:26 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 22:34:35 »

I use it often and call it my "Happy Place". Mine is akin to the Astral Island, being a tropical paradise and such, with a few of my own personal tweaks. If you repeatedly start there, this will become part of your own "mental conditioning".
 On another Forum, we have experimented briefly with finding a mental construct/destination that a number of experienced members could meet at. We have had limited success though. One time, almost all the women that attempted, met up in some way shape or fashion. But not the men. I called it "Ladies Night out", lol.  

When I go to my/the Island Paradise, there is always something to be discovered or it will just be a great launch pad to some other adventure.

I would like to share with you a very cool experience I had this afternoon, (I just finished), that began with a simple focus on my Happy Place and soon changed to other.

I was doing my Phase soak. Just climbing in the tub has become an incredible mental conditioning. I then use my intent to "release my focus over my physical body". I have noticed that that is what has changed so much from the way I used to project.
 In the past, I would focus on my Island, but begin with just seeing my feet, then the sand around me, hands, then I would pick up the sand and activate my tactile/sense of touch into the scene.
  On another Forum that I frequent a Moderator named Novice shared her technique, which is similar in the fact that we have both chosen a tropical paradise as our "launch pads", but she sees it from atop of a cliff.  She is looking down at the beach. I like that tech because I can use my "point of consciousness" focus instead of my "etheric body" focus. That's a hard one to understand, but if you have been doing this for a while (like I know you have Thaomas), you will understand what I mean.
 By changing my mindset, I have changed my reality. I no longer need to see or be a body in the "other realms". This opens up completely new channels to experiencing things.

But back to my session. So, I begin with my intent, then focus on seeing the Island paradise from atop the cliff. It took no time at all until I saw something "out of place". This something was a orange small sailboat. Like a two-seater. I willed myself closer to it to take a better look and the scene totally faded out.
 The scene now fades back in, but now I am in a Kitchen. It looks like mine, but I see that the pan I made eggs with this morning is not on the stove where I left it. I then go into my dining room and see the table looks different as well. I spin around, with just a thought and head down my stairs, which are in back of me. I find myself outside, by will now I wish to go see MJ. She is down the driveway in the garden n "real"/physical time.
 I see the garden, but she isn't there. I then head down the road to a little bridge, where a small creek is. But the small creek has been replace by raging rapids. I see a huge pipe there too. Upon further inspection of the gushing water pipe, something shoots out of it. It's a baby. I immediately will myself to it and find that even though the rapids are brutal, the baby seems to be enjoying them. It hasn't sunk and is maneuvering through them pretty good. If anything, I was the one having a hard time maneuvering through them, lol.

We get further down the rapids and now they are calming down. Ahead of us, I see a land. It's a Island. Now I see the Cathedral white structures appearing and realize where I am. This was some kind of "retrieval". I think it was on a real "stillborn" child. But the child didn't need help moving on, they just needed someone to safely watch over them while they arrived at their next destination.

See how a simple intent can morph into a incredible adventure? I went with the flow. When things changed or morphed, I allowed them to and for that was given and shown a incredible journey. This was the first time that I ever experienced a retrieval or should I say in this case a
"guardian" duty/opportunity like this.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 00:43:17 by Lumaza » Logged

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 22:41:08 »

Great question Thomas. Lately I have been giving this exact idea some thought. I'm leaning towards building a place where I can leave 'clues' or 'notes to self' and filling it with things and ideas I mean or wish to carry over. I see no reason not to try.

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 22:46:33 »

Lately I have been giving this exact idea some thought. I'm leaning towards building a place where I can leave 'clues' or 'notes to self' and filling it with things and ideas I mean or wish to carry over. I see no reason not to try.
If this is the case and we can really construct a area that we go when we transition, then I know that all the hard work I put into creating my Island Paradise has really paid off. It has paid off in many ways. This is just one more way to make it even more awesome then it was.

..and yes, for those that know me, there is a huge Pyramid there as well!  grin

Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 22:46:33 »

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 22:50:36 »

Wow Lumaza, that's spectacular. I find it interesting how we all tend to lean towards a beach setting or water. I loved reading about your most recent exp. I've been dry myself but then again my focus has been almost purely physical lately.

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 22:52:58 »

If this is the case and we can really construct a area that we go when we transition, then I know that all the hard work I put into creating my Island Paradise has really paid off. It has paid off in many ways. This is just one more way to make it even more awesome then it was.

..and yes, for those that know me, there is a huge Pyramid there as well!  grin
LOL, I would expect nothing less from you and in fact intend trying to locate your Island Paradise (if that's okay) when I can get back into focus.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 23:02:45 »

LOL, I would expect nothing less from you and in fact intend trying to locate your Island Paradise (if that's okay) when I can get back into focus.
Sure, the more the merrier!  cool

Albert Einstein

ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 08:27:45 »

It is funny how we tend to imagine the island paradise. My zone is a mountain rimmed basin with a rainbow tower in the center and purple cosmos above. I have never actually experienced it though.

I have been fantasizing about this "astral home" concept for what feels like most of my life. My experience has been that some of these strange, seemingly random or unimportant, but persistent childhood behaviors come full circle into a practical application later in life.

Does anyone have any theories on why our ability to join each other's paradise and accurately perceive it is so flakey? It seems like an easy enough thing to ask for with clear intent.

@Lumaza how would you describe your happy place location? Is it comparably stable to a physical reality location that has simply been on pause since you last visited, or do you get the impression that it is unique reconstruction from the essence of the idea? I think either should be possible but I am curious.

That is an incredible recollection of a retrieval. I feel like I may have participated in retrievals before but it is just a Claire-knowing rather than being told by some entity in common language. Do we ever get told literally?

I had a rare conscious projection once that comes to mind in the way you describe the experience beginning in a house that is yours, but not yours. Initially I was terrible at going with the flow and would wake myself up, but it has become pretty easy after basically learning it the hard way in many experiences.

When I imagine the astral home however, it is a higher level of experience, like Reality+.

I would love to view the data on ancient Egypt and see our planet's Pyramids in their prime.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 20:20:23 »

It is funny how we tend to imagine the island paradise. My zone is a mountain rimmed basin with a rainbow tower in the center and purple cosmos above. I have never actually experienced it though.
I think "Hollywood" has had a say in this, lol. So many great movie scenes and even Travel commercials showing a beautiful aqua ocean and fun everywhere.
 About 25 years ago, I lived in Hawaii for 5 years. I didn't care for it though. Too expensive and I actually enjoy a change in seasons (snow/Winter). I did love the feeling of sand under my feet though and "love" was everywhere. I wonder what a person that already lives in a tropic paradise would have as their "Happy Place". I think it has to do with the opposite of what they currently have now.

Speaking of opposites, I don't want to hijack your thread Thaomas, but I know you will appreciate this conversation as well.  
 We speak often here, or at least I do, about our "NP personalities" (in our LDs) being different then our regular one. After seeing mine over and over again I have come to the conclusion that it is the opposite of what I am now. That makes sense because "balance" is so important. It being the opposite, kind of completes me. It's like the yin to my zang.

it also aids in making me consciously aware very quickly in my LDs, in whatever scenario I find myself in. It is always getting me into some kind of precarious and dangerous situation, then it moves aside and lets me handle it from a different point of view. This happens constantly now.

Does anyone have any theories on why our ability to join each other's paradise and accurately perceive it is so flakey? It seems like an easy enough thing to ask for with clear intent.
It all has to do with perception. The way you perceive a place or target would be likely different then the way I do. You would need a complete "blueprint" and stay to exactly what was on that blueprint. But, we can make a intent to see each other in a scenario. That isn't so "exact".
 I liked the look of the Astral Island here on the Pulse. But I tweaked it to my own liking and those tweaks are responsible for altering my perception of it.
  If you look at the work that is being done at the Monroe Institute with the Focus levels, the members are targeting pretty much the same locations time and time again. I believe that there is enough people that have put their conscious will and intent into it that they have really created a accessible area or location in the Astral Planes. I have personally accessed this area that they call Focus 27 many times. At first it was completely spontaneous and involved "Retrievals", (which were also spontaneous to me). But then I began accessing it through my Doorway technique by targeting a office door with the words/number Focus 27 on it.
 The first time I went through the door there I found myself in some kind of "screening room". The entire room was "white". I was alone in it. But I could feel eyes upon me. I was being tested. That test was about "patience", because nothing was happening in the room for a lengthy amount of time, yet I still held my focus there.

@Lumaza how would you describe your happy place location? Is it comparably stable to a physical reality location that has simply been on pause since you last visited, or do you get the impression that it is unique reconstruction from the essence of the idea? I think either should be possible but I am curious.
It begins with a simple view of the Island scene. It is the same general Island I find myself at. At least that is the "impression" I get. I know that because I built a Pyramid and some other things there years ago, lol. I wanted landmarks there. There is always something new or out of place there, like for instance the orange two seater sailboat that I saw yesterday. That leads to some kind of adventure or puzzle. Why is it there? Who brought it? There is enough in a simple out of place thing like that to get the curiosity juices flowing and that leads to a deeper involvement in the scenario at hand.
 ...but, if I am need to see or do something else, the Island experience will soon disappear and a new imagery will appear, just as it did yesterday.
 That's why I tell people that if you are needed somewhere else or need to see something, no matter how deep you are in your current simulation, you will be diverted to whatever is necessary. Whether that something is a conversation with your "higher self/Guides, etc.
 The "Happy Place" is simply a launch pad. But you can stay there the entire session if you wish to .

That is an incredible recollection of a retrieval. I feel like I may have participated in retrievals before but it is just a Claire-knowing rather than being told by some entity in common language. Do we ever get told literally?
I am never told directly it is a "Retrieval". I just find myself in a situation and somehow know what is going on. This likely came about because like you, I have been doing these Retrievals unconsciously for years now. Now, I am being shown how to do them consciously.
 When I had my first one, I didn't know what it was. I just thought it was another one of my LD "Hero" simulations. But that one came to me while attempting a Phase session.

I had a rare conscious projection once that comes to mind in the way you describe the experience beginning in a house that is yours, but not yours. Initially I was terrible at going with the flow and would wake myself up, but it has become pretty easy after basically learning it the hard way in many experiences.
I find going with the flow to be incredibly important to further success. You will be shown what you need to see when you need to see it. The more you see and learn, the more you are shown and taught.

When I imagine the astral home however, it is a higher level of experience, like Reality+.
It is, if you allow it to be. Learn to be a good observer first. You will always know when it's time to join the scene. It becomes automatic. You are viewing in 3rd person and all of a sudden you are in 1st person view.

I would love to view the data on ancient Egypt and see our planet's Pyramids in their prime.
They are fascinating and they are in many "Otherworlds" as well. I am quite partial to them. Our home has many of them in it. I keep abreast of the Russian Pyramid technology as well. Many people don't even know the Russians made over 150 Pyramids of all different sizes. One of the largest can be found 5 miles out of Moscow. Although they have chosen a different "angle" then the ones that are found in Egypt. I own mini replicas of the Golden Section Pyramid.
  http://www.pyramidoflife.com/img/pyramida_main.jpg

« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 23:59:14 by Lumaza » Logged

Albert Einstein

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: