The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 09:59:58

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buzzing/Burning  (Read 751 times)
DjMidgetMan
Astral Energy 3

Bedouinwarrior Shaolinmastergabe
View Profile Email
« on: March 11, 2002, 00:27:06 »

Today, while attempting an oobe(yet failing), I had the vibrations, but they were accompanied by an intense bussing on the lower half of my face and they spread through my neck, but not much through my arms... They eventually calmed in certain areas but came back at different parts of my neck and face... Is this buzzing/burning harmful to my energy body??? Or are they just a faze?

DjMidgetMan
   "Mind over Matter"
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: