The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2020, 23:15:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BW Generator  (Read 30276 times)
veliki grizli
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: October 31, 2002, 21:33:24 »

Please if you try some presets bor brain wave generator and succeed in projection tell me about that presets

veliki grizli
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 21:43:25 »

The answer about BW genetator is in your Private messages

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 21:43:25 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

anaphora
Astral Energy 1

anaph0ra
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2003, 13:41:46 »

I'm having the same problem, Can anyone help? ferve0@aol.com

Thanks in advance.
zakaroth
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2003, 16:08:22 »

why cant you post it here?
Tom
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2003, 16:23:12 »

Adrian would have to delete the post if it contained the information needed to register BWGen. That would not be strictly legal. We had this sort of discussion about Robert Monroe's CDs. They are very expensive and it would be a lot cheaper to make copies for each other.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2003, 16:23:12 »

Aerotus
Astral Energy 2

36793702 aerotus@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2003, 09:49:52 »

Could somebody please email me the registration key code?
My email is aerotus@hotmail.com

I especially got extended headset wires so I can do this kinda stuff from my bed. Monroe's CDs are a bit crap to be honest, I wanna try BW generator

Success - It is not the position you stand, but the direction you look
manuel
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2003, 09:55:45 »

Hint: google is your freind Wink

quant
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2003, 12:07:31 »

Deep Mind III is good to listen to, it relaxes me a lot, but only when i am in the mood, if not i might as well be listening to music because it will have zero effect on me [Sad]
Parmenion
Astral Energy 3

Namaste

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2003, 20:47:17 »

I apologise for being another freebie seeker, so to speak, but i would greatly appreciate it if anyone could provide me with said information. I have had great effects, meditavely speaking ,with the standard settings on BWG and i would dearly love to try an AP preset, but to be honest, i just cant afford to register.

PM me or e-mail @ hamo_80@hotmail.com

Thankyou in advance

Parmenion
astralspinner
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2003, 05:58:46 »

Can't help but be amused at the way a group of people on board for the discussion of spiritual enlightenment are devoting a thread to stealing from a company that's invested a lot of money into helping others with their meditation...

Do you guys think its ok to shoplift so long as you can use the excuse "I really want it but can't afford to buy it legally" too??

Aerotus
Astral Energy 2

36793702 aerotus@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2003, 09:27:41 »

Yes!

Success - It is not the position you stand, but the direction you look
Tom
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2003, 12:07:48 »

Considering that I went back to school to get a degree in computer science for the purpose of writing programs as a career, it would be very funny for me to ask for the registration key from someone who paid for it. Some day I will be writing programs and if they are at all useful there will be copies floating about which are not going to be paid for.

Has anyone here actually paid to register winzip?
What Tha Phak
Astral Energy 2

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2003, 22:54:21 »

hah, good point tom.  Well, its not like the company is loosing any money for people getting keys for free, its just all the less they would have.  Not that they would have gotten it (from me) in the first place if I would have been forced to pay (which I wouldn't have in that case)..... no big loss on either side [Tongue]

So where can I download this Brainwave generator..?  I've searched for it multiple times on Kazaa but nothing was found.
Tom
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2003, 23:12:13 »

Try http://www.bwgen.com/ Smiley

I didn't say I am going to pay to register a copy.

It seems to me I heard something about changing the filename of the default presets (rather than deleting it) and changing the name of the preset you want to import to the name of the default presets file.
Makaveli
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2003, 00:33:52 »

I don't have the serial but I have the cracked program which dosen't need a registration #, any who still needs it email me at Makaveli1884@hotmail.com
quebec
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2003, 16:52:57 »

I would like to burn  CDs with the different settings for the BWGNE.
Has anyone been able to do this? If yes how?
Tom
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2003, 16:58:30 »

Programs like Cool Edit and Audiograbber can record to wav or mp3 while BW Gen or any other program is playing sounds. Just be careful to not have AOL, internet explorer, or anything else going on at the same time that makes sound. Then you can burn the file to CD normally just as you would to make an audio CD or MP3 CD. This is not digital exactly and it depends on the quality of your sound card. So does getting a pair of headphones and listening to it directly. If you do not have a program to record sounds, try browsing the web for shareware.
Slavo
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2003, 18:36:36 »

This is very easy - at first go to wave- and choose the opztion Play into wav file.
This wav - file can be directly burned into Audio cd

If u want to burn mp3 files then u have to encode wave files with some soft (f.e. Audiograbber)
- important - in settings of Audiograbber u choose the codec - the codec u have also to download (from somewhere) - but be careful - because lot of codecs mix both stereo channels in order to have better compression

So if u r not familiar with this kind of stuff I recommend U just to play it into wav file and burn it as audio CD
quebec
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2003, 17:23:22 »

I have downloaded the presets (Astral Pulse download).

Problems is they are all over the capacity of a CD (650MB). Using MP3 to compress won't give the quality needed for binaural beat.

I did find the way to do it (WAV) but when it comes to burn the CD, you get an insufficiant memory on the CD.

Tom
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2003, 17:46:11 »

There are 700 MB CDs. How big are the files? And isn't the length in minutes of the files more important?
Slavo
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2003, 21:07:09 »

Oh come on man, There are 80 min, 90 min, and 99 min audio CD's (most of them have bigger capacity though, all of em at least 1 min bigger) - u just have to select in your CDR burning software an option something like Enable overburn (In Nero it is in Preferences - Advanced - Enable Overburn) - and use the 90 or 99 min CD

- and still I dont understand coz original BW presets are designed so , that u come to theta state in 10-20 minutes and it works (u just have to use good headphones - a big ones)
quebec
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2003, 10:32:10 »

Some of the files are over 1 hour long and the files are 5 Ko.

I wanted to burn some preset so as to listen to the CD anywhere I wanted without opening the computer.

There are some DVD burner with that capacity, but they sell for about 400$. So I will use my computer and earphone.
astralspinner
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2003, 10:45:51 »

The Monroe institute, who make their money from people buying the binaural sounds on CDs, claim that compressing them to MP3s renders them useless.

The BWgen people, who make the money on the software instead of the actual sounds, say that binaural sounds work absolutely fine when compressed to MP3 status.

Hmmm...

Have you actually tried listening to the MP3 versions of the binaural sounds..?

Tom
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2003, 11:09:49 »

Kelly Howell also says that MP3 versions of their tapes do not work. I can't tell the difference in the effects and there is nothing in the theory of how it works that explains the difference for me. They all just put two different frequencies in the left and right ears. I think MP3 compression can still result in a difference in frequency being kept.
bentheogen
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2003, 16:08:28 »

Can we make binaural waves?
100Hz in the left ear, 108Hz in the right?
Shouldn't be too difficult with a bit of music software...
http://www.brainwashed.com/h3o/dreamachine/soundmind.html
B.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: